Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Where are you early buddy? Lock Rss

Good morning ladies!!! I have decided I LOVE daylight savings smile It is 8.20 here and we have only been out of bed for 1/2 hour!!!! WHat are everyones plans?? We have docs app in an hour so I should really be in the shower!
Thats great well have a good day hope Rhylie chears up for you

Bye

http://lbff.lilypie.com/8eNwp10.png[/img][/url]

Morning Dee, how you going today?
Good morning Ladies how are we this morning. How lucky are you RolyPoly I would love daylight savings

http://lbff.lilypie.com/8eNwp10.png[/img][/url]

Morning Luisa, How are you feeling? Any news on what your body is up to??

Dee

Posted by: RolyPoly
Good morning ladies!!! I have decided I LOVE daylight savings smile It is 8.20 here and we have only been out of bed for 1/2 hour!!!! WHat are everyones plans?? We have docs app in an hour so I should really be in the shower!

We haven't started daylight savings but i hate it it is light by 4.30 when that starts here YEAH ...NOT
Morning Jodie,

I'm good!!! How are you?? How was yesterday? Did BJ have a good birthday?

hehe- your little piece of toast jiggling up and down is distracting me!!!!My eyes keep being drawn up the screen to it!!!!

Dee
Posted by: dee's*3*divas

Morning Luisa, How are you feeling? Any news on what your body is up to??

Dee

Morning Dee
As usual i baffled the doctors going for blood test today. So hopefully this will show something.
Morning Roly,

I hate daylight savings and am so glad Qld doesn't have it. In Central Qld we have enough daylight we don't need anymore. If we did have it- I'd be sending my kids to bed at 8pm and it would still be daylight in summer!!! So glad Anna Bligh has ruled it out as an option- makes me like her a little more already!!!!

You enjoy your daylight savings though:)]

Dee
As usual i baffled the doctors going for blood test today. So hopefully this will show something.

Hopefully you get some answers from your blood tests.

Dee
Sign in to follow this topic