Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

wanting to chat Lock Rss

is there anyone from tassie online?? or anywhere...i'm bored while bub in bed
Hi, I live in brisbane but wuld love to chat, My two littles are asleep with my third at school.

hi, im from tassie and i have 2. isabelle8mths and jacob 3 1/2yrs
i'm only pretty new at this...still not sure how it allworks...would like to put a pic in but not sure how??
I have a boy Zac 7years and two girls Breanna 3years and Charlotte who will be 3months tomorrow. What is the weather like in Tassie. I complai about the cold here but I am sure it is much colder there.

hehe! it is quiet cold at the moment first time in about 3yrs. it gets to about -4 where i am but during the day 11-12 deg.
that's -4 at night! but our cold is different to everyone else...same as summer we went to adelaide summer 2yrs ago and i found it colder then here...humididy plays a part i guess, our sun is very hot and direct but as soon as the wind blows its lots cooler.
Hi

girls do you mind if I join in my Ds is sleeping atm and have a little spare time

http://lbff.lilypie.com/8eNwp10.png[/img][/url]

absoloutly! where bouts u from?
That is cold, I love the name Isabelle, that is the name I wanted for my last one but my partner did not like it so we agreed on Charlotte and I got Isabelle for her middle name. I love the 8 month stage. Do you want anymore?

i would love to have more...like the whole pregnancy and labour and baby stage...i have a terrible 3yr old who puts me off!
also i cant manage physically to have more babies, i have RA and it's onl getting worse. so its luck we managed one of each. but i get more clucky now that i know i can't have more.
My three year is also a handful. I can say they get easier as they get older. My seven year old gets better every year.

My three year old thinks she is a princess. It can be cute at times and very frusting at other times.

Sign in to follow this topic