Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Attn Newcastle-ites Lock Rss

the discount meat place? Whats the quality and price comparisons to supermarket specials like??

the discount meat place? Whats the quality and price comparisons to supermarket specials like??

I have been there and quite frankly was really disappointed. It is all vac packed, they dont do any sort of value packs thier prices are the same as woolies regular price if not dearer. I walked in had a look around, spoke to the staff about value packs and then walked out.
I eventually found a GREAT butchers at Rutherford which is closer to home for us (bonus) that have great quality meat at really good prices, lots of different value packs...I still have the list of all the packs if you want me to type it up for you...21st Century Butchers right outside Woolworths in the new section of the Rutherford Shops on the Hwy.

Cheers Ness

I have been there and quite frankly was really disappointed. It is all vac packed, they dont do any sort of value packs thier prices are the same as woolies regular price if not dearer. I walked in had a look around, spoke to the staff about value packs and then walked out.
I eventually found a GREAT butchers at Rutherford which is closer to home for us (bonus) that have great quality meat at really good prices, lots of different value packs...I still have the list of all the packs if you want me to type it up for you...21st Century Butchers right outside Woolworths in the new section of the Rutherford Shops on the Hwy.

Cheers Ness

oh, yes please!! That would be great smile
Ok
Busy Girl pack $60
1kg Lamb BBQ chops
1kg Tender Grilling Steak
1 Roasting Chicken
1kg Our famous sausages (boy are they good)
1kg 100% Beef mince
10 Tasty rissoles
5 chicken schnitzels

BBQ Pack $45
1kg lamb bbq chops
1kg BBQ steak
10 tasty rissoles
1kg Honey Soy wingettes
1kg our famous sausages

Weekly pack $55
1kg our famous sausages
1kg honey soy wingettes
1kg tender grilling steak
1kg lamb bbq chops
1kg 100% beef mince
10 tasty rissoles

Economy Pack $70
1.5kg rolled roast
1kg bbq steak
1kg crumbed schnitzel
1kg lamb bbq chops
1kg our famous sausages
5 ham steaks

Winter Warmer $89
2kg Silverside
1kg diced beef
1kg curry sausages
1pk bacon
1kg mince
1kg beef rissoles
1kg thick sausages
1kg lamb grilling chops

Pack 1 $90
2kg Roasting Beef
1kg rump steak
1kg bbq chops
1kg mince topside
1kg thin sausages
1kg crumbed schnitzel
1kg casserole steak
10 rissoles
1 meat loaf

Pack 2 $95
2kg roasting beef
1kg roast chicken
1kg T-bone steak
1kg lamb chops
1kg crumbed schnitzel
1kg mince topside
1kg thin sausages
1kg Casserole steak
1kg pork chops
1kg marinated wings
10 rissoles

Pack 3 $125
2kg roast pork
2kg Roast beef OR 2kg Leg lamb
1kg chicken peices
1kg mince topside
1kg thin sausages
1kg casserole steak
1kg crumbed schnitzel
1kg lamb chops
1kg chicken fillets
1kg t-bone steak
1kg pork chops

Pack 4 $160
2kg roast pork
1kg rump steak
2kg roast beef or 2kg leg lamb
1kg chicken peices
1kg lamb chops
2kg casserole steak
2kg mince topside
2kg pork chops
2kg crumbed schnitzel
2kg thin sausages
10 rissoles

Pick a pack Your choice
any 7 items $130, any 10 items $150, take the lot $200

4 x chicken kiev (awesome and huge)
4 x chicken cordon bleu (awesome)
4 x chicken parmigana
2kg corned silverside
2kg 100% beef mince
2kg leg lamb
1kg t-bone steak (so tender)
1kg rump steak
1kg crumbed schnitzel
2kg our famous sausages
10 x chicken schnitzels
1kg lamb loin chops
1kg lon pork chops (so tender and juicy)
1kg chicken fillets

We got the $200 pack plus a whole rump sliced, crumbed cutlets and crumbed sausages Im really impressed with the quality and we will be going back it is great.

Cheers Ness

Oh and one thing thier crumbing isnt the horrid orange/yellow crumbs you find on alot of butchers stuff, they use real fresh bread crumbs with some herbs through it its so nice

Cheers Ness

thanks, rutherford is much easier for me too smile

Oh and one thing thier crumbing isnt the horrid orange/yellow crumbs you find on alot of butchers stuff, they use real fresh bread crumbs with some herbs through it its so nice

Cheers Ness

are they the ones that were on the high way in a pink building (i think pink lol) if so they are great they home deliver too

i''''m baking a baby

are they the ones that were on the high way in a pink building (i think pink lol) if so they are great they home deliver too

No the pink butchers is around in the old section next to IGA but home delivery I think I might look into them too lol incase Im feeling lazy hehehe

Cheers Ness

No the pink butchers is around in the old section next to IGA but home delivery I think I might look into them too lol incase Im feeling lazy hehehe

Cheers Ness

fair enough i know the pink ones meat is nice we often eat tea at the inlaws haha

i''''m baking a baby

Think they'll home deliver to me? That sounds awesome!

Think they'll home deliver to me? That sounds awesome!

mil is in mayfield i don't see why they wont to you

i''''m baking a baby

awesome Ness thanks so much!!
This seems like a much better option than standing at the cold fridge section with 2 kiddies gone mad!!
ohhh home delivery I like it I like it a lot
thanks again Ness

1 monkey, 1 diva = the love of my life

Sign in to follow this topic