Home Made Fish Fingers
Keywords: fish, snack, toddler, learning to Eat
Great finger food for toddlers! Good way to get them eating fish, make home made chips and add a healthy salad for extra tastiness!
- 800g white fish fillets (boneless)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheese (cheddar or parmesan)
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 220° C and line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper.
- Cut fish into 2cm-wide fingers.
- Place egg into a shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs and cheese in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip fish fingers into egg then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Place onto baking tray, spray lightly with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish is golden and cooked through.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...