Quinoa lettuce cups
Keywords: finger food, protein, summer
These delightful quinoa lettuce cups are great finger food for that family gathering. Packed full of nutrients, they’re sure to be a hit with your loved ones!
- 1 packet of quinoa
- 2-3 diced tomatoes
- 2 shallots finely diced
- 1 cucumber finely diced
- A few basil leaves finely chopped (and more for decoration)
- Enough lettuce leaves to fill your salad
- Prepare quinoa as per the packet instructions.
- Dice tomatoes, shallots, cucumber, add finely chopped basil leaves, and put ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Wash your lettuce cups and dry.
- Dress your salad with a splash of white wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Toss your salad, and spoon the salad into lettuce cups.
- Garnish with remaining basil leaves.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...