Delicious apple crumble in ramekins
Keywords: baking with kids, kids party food, dessert, sweet treats
This handy little recipe is perfect for dinner parties. Plating up will be super easy thanks to the individual portions – simply whip your ramekins out of the oven, add a little cream or ice cream, and serve! Special thanks to Huggies mum Suzie for this fantastic recipe.
- 4 large red delicious apples or any of your choice
- 100g of butter (room temperature)
- caster suger
- 1/2 cup of plain flour
- oil spray
- baking tray
- 4 ramekins
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel all four apples and cut into small cubes.
- Take out the four ramekins, spray each one with oil and pour caster sugar to cover the whole sides and bottom.
- Fill each ramekin with the apples and mix in the nutmeg.
- To make the crumble, in a medium bowl mix the butter, flour and 1/4 cup of caster sugar. Use your fingers and pinch together. Then take each ramekin and fill with crumble to the top.
- Fill a baking tray with 2cm of water. Place all four ramekins inside and bake for 20 mins until the crumble goes golden and brown.
- After cooking, cool for 5 mins before serving. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve.
Some other similar recipes
Loading tip submission...
Loading tips list...