Huggies Forum

Hi Mel (moniquesmum) Lock Rss

Hi Stephanie,

How are you and the family going?
Hmmm yep you got that right certainly wont be going out this week with this horrible hot weather.
Sunbaking you are crazy women!!!!
Awww the kids would have loved the pool this morning.
Hope you are all safe and well.
Take care and stay out of that heat.
Love Mel xxx

OMG it is to fkn hot.
I have the fans and the split system up full and its not doing anything.
Tynan wants to go in the pool, but im trying to explain to him thats its to hot to go outside, I think he is a little confused.
Hope your cooler over there, take care xxx
Hey Stephanie,

Argh Fucking hell this hot weather is doing my head in lol.So bloody over it and also over this god darm forum i couldnt even reply to our thread last night kept on getting blank pages gggrrrrr
How come your house isnt cool?Is something wrong with your aircon?
Awww poor Tynan it is so hard for the little ones to understand why we cant go out and do what we want.
I am lucky we are very cool!
Hope you and the family are safe and well.
Take care and stay cool.
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
Thank god the weather is a bit cooler, no nothing wrong with the aircon, I just think because it was so hot it was struggling a bit.
I couldnt get onto huggies at all yesterday, grrr, there are always problems when they are trying to improve things havent they learnt yet.
Have the FIL and his partner coming over for dinner tonight, they just rang on friday and invited themselves over, which is annoying as they will be back down here next sunday for tynans party.
Have a good week and take care xxxx
Hey Stephanie,

We are all good here now thats its cooled down lol.
Yeah i have heard a few ppl say that about there aircons.
Argh tell me about it i have had alot of trouble as well over it.
Take care and have a great night.
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
We are good here, was back at playgroup this morning. So many new faces, we had 17 kids there, you couldnt turn around without tripping over someone, lol. But that will be good, lots of children for the kids to play with.
Got everyone back at school and creche this week?
Have a good night and take care xxxx
Hey Stephanie,

I have had so much trouble getting into community's kept on getting the blank white page to alot of parts of the forum its so frustrating.
We are all good here thanks.
Its so quiet now with Tayla back at school and Monique in daycare.
Lachlan goes on a friday morning now as well 8.30 - 11.30am which he wasnt happy about.
Wow 17 kids at playgroup they must be full now hey.
How are you going with the cooler weather?
Take care and have a great day love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you and the family?
So proud of my boy slept through the night with no pull up and stayed dry. YAY. first try.
Must be a change with everybody out of the house, is Lachlan liking daycare, how many times has he gone? How often is Monique going?
Yeah playgroup is quite busy but not everyone comes every week, so we will have to see how the year goes.
We are loving the cooler weather, but the house is still quite warm inside.
Be good and take care xxxxx

8 sleeps till my baby is 5, OMG!
Hey Stephanie,

We are all doing well here thanks.
Wooohooo yay Tynan for sleeping through the night with no pull up on and staying dry that is fantastic news well done little man smile]
Lachlan only just started has been once and screamed so will see how he goes tomorrow morning.
Monique goes Monday,Wednesday and friday 8.30am - 4.40pm.
The cooler weather has been great although i am not looking forward to saturday 43c arghhhhhhh
My god only 8 more sleeps till Tynan turns 5 gees that has gone quick.
Take care and have a great day love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
Hopefully Lachlan will go better tomorrow.
Yeah I heard saturday is going to be hot. And after all this beautiful weather Tynans party on sunday is supposed to have showers, grrrr.
Yeah 5 years has gone a bit to quick for me, he is growing up so fast. And YAY was dry again last night.
Have a good night and take care xxxx
Hi Stephanie,

How are you and the family going this afternoon?
We are all good here thanks although i am not looking forward to tomorrow omg 43c arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Lachlan and Monique both cryed when i dropped them off at daycare this morning it really got to me especially with Monique as she isnt normally like this.
Fingers crossed that we dont get any rain for Tynans party mate.
They do grow up way to quick its not fair.
Oh that is fantastic news Stephanie smile]
Well my little girl rolled over last night from tummy to back which i was shocked to see as she does not get alot of floor time at all becourse of Lachlan and Monique lol

Thankyou for the invitation to your clothes party but unfortunetly i wont be able to make it as we are having Monique's birthday party that day course her birthday s on the monday sorry mate would have loved to have come to.

Take care and have a great weekend
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
OMG how hot is it, hope your nice and cool over there.
Thats cool, forgot that was the weekend of moniques birthday. Definitely have to work on a meet this year though.
Thats no good them both crying, particularly monique you would think she should be used to it by now.
Yay for matilda rolling.
Have a good rest of weekend.
Take care xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic