Huggies Forum

Hi Mel (moniquesmum) Lock Rss

Hey Mel,
How are you and the family?
We are all good here, just busy busy as per normal smile
Oh poor Lachlan, hope he is feeling better today. I have actually been lucky with Tynan so far this winter (touch wood).
No Layla hurt herself on saturday so had to do a quick dash of to the drs to get her checked. She is ok though.
Friday night we are going out for tea with friends, then on sunday we have my neices birthday.
What about you, any plans?
Have a good night and take care xxx
Morning Stephanie,

How are you and the family going?
Lol you are always busy women
Thanks for that Had Lachlan in hospital all day yesterday with his asthma and Matilda has also got asthma really bad at the moment they are both really struggling at the moment so over everything at the moment.
You are so lucky that Tynan has been pretty good with his asthma i hope it stays that way for you both.
Glad to hear Layla is ok the poor little thing.
Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned.
We have no plans here other than having to go out and vote and do some food shopping.
Very quiet weekend here.
Have a great weekend and take care love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
So sorry to hear about Lachlan and Matilda, hope they are doing better now. My hubby is having some troubles with his asthma too at the moment.
We did have a very busy weekend, back to all the normal weekly stuff. I think i will be joing the "count down to school hols" group with you, lol smile

Hey Mel,
So sorry to hear about Lachlan and Matilda, hope they are doing better now. My hubby is having some troubles with his asthma too at the moment.
We did have a very busy weekend, back to all the normal weekly stuff. I think i will be joing the "count down to school hols" group with you, lol

Morning Stephanie,
Thanks for that Step but unfortunetly Lachlan and Matilda are still having alot of trouble with there asthma i just cant seem to get on top of it at the moment and doesnt help me being sick full up with the flu gggrrr
Sorry to hear your hubby is having trouble with his asthma at the moment hope his asthma improves for him very soon.
This damn weather doesnt help one bit.
Lol at you joining the count down till school holidays with me oh i cant wait
Have a great weekend and take care love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
So sorry to hear you are all still quite sick, hoping you all get better very soon smile
I have been very busy as normal, went out today and got hubby a present for our anniversary and fathers day. Im having heaps of trouble finding something for my dad though.
Tynan had a dress up day at school today, he was wearing all his footy stuff, looked so cute smile
Any plans for the weekend? Probably just trying to get better.
No plans here, sleeping as much as possible would be good smile
Take care xxx
Morning Stephanie,

Thanks for that still feel like crap hope this flu goes away very soon.
Ohhh what did you get hubby for your Anniversary and when is it?
Yeah i havent even thought about fathers day yet lol
Nawww i bet Tynan looked cute dressed up in all his footy gear.Hope you took some photo's of him all dressed up!
Nah no plans just bumming around home.
Hope you are getting plenty of sleep.
Take care and have a great day love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going today?
How are the kids feeling today?
Hubby and my anniversary is on wednesday, its our 8 year anniversary. I bought him a cordless drill - how romantic, lol.
We are having my family over here for fathers day lunch next week.
Have a good day resting at home.
Take care xxx
Hi Stephanie,

How are you this arvo??
I feel like crap have a splitting headache and yeah just yuk.
Kids are coughing but getting there slowly.
Wow 8 years well done
Myself and Kees have been together 15 years next may but we are not married lol
Lol hubby will love his cordless drill.
That will be nice having the family over next weekend for fathers day
Take care and have a great afternoon love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you and the kids today?
Feeling any better?
I must of jinxed myself the other day, Tynan came down with croup on sunday night was coughing his poor lungs out, could barely breathe at one point, took awhile for the redipred to kick in, so has been home the last 2 days, still coughing a fair bit though.
15 years - wow - thats an achievement.
Dont know what we are going to do for our date tomorrow - probably grocery shopping, lol.
Hi Stephanie,

How are you and the family going??
Hope you had a great day yesterday with your hubby
Still feeling like crap here cant seem to get rid of this flu its horrible.
Oh no i am so sorry to hear about Tynan the poor thing how is he feeling today??
Big hugs to you both and i hope he is feeling better xoxox
Lol i hope you managed to do something better than grocery shopping yesterday mate!
Take care and have a great weekend love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you and the family doing?
Tynan was getting better from his croup and now has an ear infection so is on antibiotics.
Lol, our anniversary we ended up just buying a dvd and went home to watch it - very exciting smile
Any plans for fathers day?
I have my family coming over for lunch.
Have a good night, take care and keep warm xxx
Morning Stephanie,

Oh no poor Tynan having an ear infection big hugs to him and i hope he is feeling alot better and his ear infection has gone xoxox
Lol well at least you got to relax with hubby on your Anniversary
Today we are off to my Grandma's as my mum and step dad are coming down for a few days so will just spend the time with them nothing else planned other than trying to keep warm.
Hope you have a great day with your family
take care love Mel xxx

Sign in to follow this topic