Huggies Forum

Hi Mel (moniquesmum) Lock Rss

Hey Mel,
How are you?
We are good here, having another quiet one at home, well besides a quick trip to the supermarket.
Lol not having your xmas cards yet, gee anyone would think you have been busy.
Layla is getting into the "i dont need a nap faze", i put her into bed and she just stuffs around only if she doesnt sleep she becomes an absolute pain in the arse.
Have a good night and take care xxxx
Hi Stephanie,

How are you and the family going?
Lol yeah i havent been busy at all just sitting on my arse twiddling my thumbs lol
Oh no dont you hate it when they go those stages of not needing there sleep argh.Your not wrong there they do become little buggers with out there sleep and so grizzily.
You cant win with kids.
Any plans for the week?
Take care and have a great week
Love mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
You have time to sit on your arse with 4 kids? How do you manage that.... I cant find time and i only have 2.
Dont know what is wrong with Layla at the moment, this morning she woke at 6 and we had playgroup so i thought she would nap she was so passed tired, she slept for an hour then woke screaming and took me another hour to get her back off to sleep, thankfully now she seems to have dropped off again, lets hope for a better humour when she wakes.
Normal plans for the week, creche etc hope to pick up the last layby tomorrow if it is back instore.
Morning Stephanie,

How are you and the fmaily going?
Lol plenty of time to sitt on my arse hehehe
I am so sorry to hear layla has been unsettled with her sleeping time.
Is she teething at all?
You would think after having playgroup that she would be exhausted and would want to sleep.
How was she when she woke after her sleep?
Did she end up sleeping for long?
Argh darn layby's that get moved out of the store P i s s e s me off ggggrrrr
Have a great week and take care
Love mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
I like your new photos.
We are good here got to get the laybys yesterday thank god that is done with, even though we waited for over half an hour for them to find them, you know all 2 items, grrr. But it is done and if i ever get off this computer i will wrap the last few things.
Yeah Layla finally got to sleep, for a short time then stayed up until midnight playing in her room, little shit, lol
Cant believe we have no plans this weekend yet.
Have a good night and take care xxx
Hi Stephanie,
Aww thanks for that now all as i need is a photo of Tayla and its right.
Argh what a bummer about having to wait around so they could find your layby's unbelieveable they are.
Glad to hear you have them all now.
So did you get your pressies wrapped?
Oh my god lol at Layla staying up until midnight playing in her room.
Hope she has been ok for you today.
Wooohoo lucky you having no plans for this weekend.I am flat out this weekend have a BBQ to go to argh have to much on.
Have a great night and take care
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you?
We are good here. Layla actually napping, but that probably means she will be up all night. unfortunately i think we have to say bye bye to nap time sad]
No didnt get any wrapping done but i did put together the kids pressie for xmas.
Hi Stephanie,

Wooohoo at Layla having a sleep for you thats great to hear.Hope she sleeps well tonight and isnt up to late for you.
Lol no wrapping doen oh well at least you put together some of the kids pressies better than nothing.
Hope you have a great night take care
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you?
I just typed a long message to you then Layla came over and hit a whole lot of buttons and killed the computer, so i have to start all over again.
Kept Tynan home from creche today, he has a bit of a tummy upset. No quiet day for me.
Layla was up till about 9.30 not to bad but then i bounced between her and Tynan all night, im so tired.
Any plans for the weekend? Have a bbq tomorrow night but thats about it.
Have a good night and take care xxxxxx
13 sleeps till santa comes YAY
Morning Stephanie,

Lmao dont you hate that when you write a long message and something happens to it.
Lol at Layla so cute.
Sorry to hear Tynan had a upset tummy i hope he is ok now for you and feeling better xxxx
Argh you poor thing hope you had a better night with the little ones.
We have a busy weekend here.Monique has a birthday party this morning which hubby is taking her its at Myarna farm (sp) then we have a bbq this afternoon.Shopping tomorrow.
Lucky you having a rather quiet weekend.
Hope you have a great night out and hope it isnt raining for you.

A big Thankyou for my chrissy card mate so cute smile]

12 sleeps to go wooohoooo i cant wait

Have a great weekend and take care
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you?
I am sooooo passed tired, had Tynan at hospital all night, he has croup and a upper respiratory tract infection.
Just missed the huggies meet by 1 day. Apparently only 8 mums showed up i thought heaps were going.
Have a good rest of weekend and take care xxxxx
Morning Stephanie,

I am so sorry to hear you were at the hospital with Tynan.Is he feeling any better?
Sending you both big hugs and thinking of you both xxx
Nah there were'nt many ppl there i dont think.
Hope you had a better night.
Take care love Mel xxx

Sign in to follow this topic