Huggies Forum

Hi Mel (moniquesmum) Rss

Hey Mel,
I think our thread went bye bye. Dont know what happened there, hope it wasnt to do with them trying to clear up the site when we were still posting there.
How have you been?
We are good, took Layla to a playcentre today to catch up with some mums. She is having a big nap but i will have to wake her soon to go get the boy.
Take care xxxxx
Hey Stephanie,

Yep our thread was one of them that went bye bye.
I dont understand there theory why cant the delete the bloody games instead of the friendship threads its crap.

How are you and the family going?
We are all good here thanks.
Sounds like you had a great day out smile]
Hope you and the family have a great weekend.
Take care love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
Yeah i cant understand why they would delete a thread that still gets posts most days.
We are good have had a busy weekend. Had a 2 year old birthday at a farm yesterday, then kids got babysat while hubby and i went to an engagement last night. Then today had my family xmas party with cousins, etc at a park was hot and mega busy, kids got a bit sunburnt even though i kept applying sunscreen.
Got to meet a couple of baby cousins i hadnt had the chance to meet yet, one was 7 weeks and one was 10 months.
Cant believe its december tomorrow, just hang the kids advent calenders to start counting down tomorrow.
Have a good night and take care xxxx
Hi Stephanie,

We are all going well here thanks.Looking forward to the school holidays lol
I think its weird how they delete the threads that are still being used alot.
Hmmm what happened to the new forum that was ment to be here by the end of the month!!!!!
Sounds like you had a busy weekend but a great one at that smile]
Lucky you getting another night out with out the kids smile]
Hope you had a great relaxing time out.
Awww that would have been great catching up with cousins and there little ones.
Wow the 1st december today where has the time gone.
Have a great week and take care
Love Mel xxxx

Hi Mel,
How are you going?
Yeah we had a great weekend, but i am wiped out.
Had playgroup this morning was good, a friend i went to high school with i havent seen in 12 years i found on face book and she lives 10 mins away so she came to playgroup today was great to see her again and meet her little girls.
Yeah December this year has gone crazy fast, we will be putting the tree up tonight when hubby gets home from work, Tynan cant wait, but thinks that means santa is coming now, lol.
Hi Stephanie,

Glad to hear you had a great weekend.Sorry to hear you are wiped out it gets like that around this time of the year.I love this time of the year but so busy arghhhhhhhhh
Wow hows that finding a friend on face book you havent seen for so long and living so close by.Glad to hear you had a great morning at playgroup.
I bet Tynan is excited about putting the chrissy tree up hope you and the family have a great night.
24 sleeps to go smile]

Take care and have a great night
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
We are good here, got another chrissy pres today so only 2 more to buy and pick up some laybys. Thank god, im done with shopping, yes you read right, lol.
kids loved putting the tree up last night, now tynan is asking every second if santa is coming.
Are your kids getting excited? Im guessing Tayla is past the believing.
Are you going to the meet at Myuna Farm?
Hi Stephanie,

How are you and the family going today?
Wooohoo lucky you just about having all your chrissy shopping done smile]
Does that mean you can come and help me do mine now lmao!
Glad to hear the kids had a great time putting up there christmas tree smile]
Monique isnt that excited as she is so scared of santa and doesnt want him coming in the house lol
Lachlan is to young to understand and Tayla is totally past it lol
Nah noway will i be going couldnt do it on my own especially with the way Matilda is feeding at the moment.
Are you going?
Have a great night and take care love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you going?
We are good here. So hot today.
I finally finished my chrissy shopping yay, and have most of it wrapped and under the tree, well not the kids of course.
Um no not gonna help you, lool ,the shops are already crazy busy and will give them a wide berth till after xmas. haha.
Any plans for the weekend?
None here.
Have a good night and take care xxx
Hi Stephanie,

Far to hot for me lol
We have our aircons on here.
Wooohooo lucky you finishing off your chrissy shopping smile]
Lol well thanks alot hehehe
Nah i hope to finish all my chrissy shopping off tomorrow have to go pick up all the layby's at fountain gate no doubt it will be packed yukko.
Lol you keeoping away from the shops like to see that hehehehe
Have a great weekend and take care
Love Mel xxx

Hey Mel,
How are you?
We are good here, having a quiet day at home today. Spent the morning writing my christmas cards. Took forever, what a boring task.
Did you get everything today? Yeah I bet it was busy.
Have a good weekend and take care xxx
Hi Stephanie,

Lucky you getting to have a quiet day at home hope you enjoyed it.
Lol i havent even brought my chrissy cards yet.
I got a bit of stuff done today but fountain gate was just so busy arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Hope you are all safe and well
Take care and have a great night
Love Mel xxx

Sign in to follow this topic