Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Wellington
  5. Wellington Coffee Group

Wellington Coffee Group Lock Rss

Are there any mums out there that are looking for a coffee group.

Looking to start one up but so far all the "new mums" I know are far too busy in the week.
In Porirua area

In Porirua area
Hey there, just wondering if your still doing the coffee group in Porirua? If you are I'd be keen
yes.. we are meeting tomorrow at denny's at 11am if you want to come along. we just wait on the seats in reception area til about 11:15

yes.. we are meeting tomorrow at denny's at 11am if you want to come along. we just wait on the seats in reception area til about 11:15

damn I missed it:( are you guys having another coffee group soon?
Hi there,

I have decided not to continue with the one I was with so am keen to start a new one if you are interested.
me too Im keen laugh
Hi there,

When is anyone keen to meet up etc?
We can meet at peoples houses or at cafe's if you want.
I'm in the upp Hutt region but once a week could be keen for catch up. Have a new 5 weeks son and going pretty stir crazy. Don't have anyone in the Wellington region to turn to.
Hi there,

I have recently moved back to Wellington and would love to meet for coffee etc during the week. I have a 6 month old wonderful little boy. smile
Hi!
I'm moving down to Upper Hutt this month, with my daughter who will be 2 months old. I won't know anyone down there so I would love love love to meet for coffee if this is still happening? smile
Sign in to follow this topic