Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. WA
  5. Thinking of relocating from Sydney

Thinking of relocating from Sydney Lock Rss

HI guys,

My DH and I are talking about moving over to WA from Sydney. Job ops for DH seem to be either Cannington or Broome. Can anyone give my suggestions of suburbs and opinions about both of these areas and which would be best having never been to WA.

I really need your help with this one.
Hi,

i cant really help you with info on WA, but i can say that its a great move to leave Sydney. We moved from there just over 18 months ago to Far Northern NSW and getting out was the best thing we ever did. We did it more for our boys, for a betterlyfestyle for them and in the first few weeks after moving, we said we'd never be back there to live. We've been back a few times visiting and apart from seeing old friends and family, we hate going back.

Good luck with relocating!
Hi

We moved over to Perth from sydney end of 07, i wouldnt move to broome but cannignton is nice.its SOR im NOR but i know of a few good areas as i have some friends down that way...

try looking at 'sothern river' or 'Piara Waters' they are really nice suburbs close by to cannington smile
i am an hour south of perth and i love it! Been here all my life and dont think ill ever move. There is plenty of job opportunities, what does your hubby do?

Hi,

i cant really help you with info on WA, but i can say that its a great move to leave Sydney. We moved from there just over 18 months ago to Far Northern NSW and getting out was the best thing we ever did. We did it more for our boys, for a betterlyfestyle for them and in the first few weeks after moving, we said we'd never be back there to live. We've been back a few times visiting and apart from seeing old friends and family, we hate going back.

Good luck with relocating!

Where abouts in Far North NSW u live, Im from Murwillumbah myself. Love that part of the country wish I never had to move from there.
My DH does payroll for the public sector. WA's job classifications are different, any suggestions about what classification of job we should look for?
Sign in to follow this topic