Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. QLD
  5. New to Gold Coast hoping to meet new friends!

New to Gold Coast hoping to meet new friends! Rss

Hi everyone smile
My names tarynn, I've recently moved to Gold Coast with my partner and 2 daughters aged 2.5 and 6 months. I'm 25 and would love to meet some new mum friends, my partners in the mines so it gets a bit lonely for us! And my eldest daughter is missing her daycare friends! Anyway we are in Labrador, if anyone would be interested maybe making a group and meeting for a coffee etc that'd be great!
Hi Tarynn!
My names Beth and Im also on the Coast. My boys are a little older than your girls but Im always up for meeting new friends and going through the journey of parenting with others smile

Im currently a Stay at Home Mum, can understand that it can be lonely being at home all the time. My eldest is 8 and youngest is 5 but still at home until next year. Always up for coffee dates or even just park dates to get the kids out and about.

Hope to hear from you smile

Beth
Hi Beth,
Thanks for replying smile
Sounds great! I'm always up for coffee/park dates too, it's hard moving countries and leaving all out friends behind!
I'm pretty much free when ever at this stage, will be looking at having my daughter in daycare 2 days a week aswell smile I will have a car from the 17th, that's when my partner has his week off so we could arrange to meet up after that? Looking forward to it!
Hi ladies, I am a 44yr old sahm with a almost 4yr old son. I live at Southport. I have lived here on the Gold Coast for 30yrs. I have a facebook page called GOLD COAST MUMS-NORTHERN END. If you go into facebook & type this in I would be more than happy to add you to our small group of mums. I will post a link tomorrow as I am only on a tablet tonight which wont let me do it.

Also feel free to send me a follow request & we can pm each other if you like here on huggies.

Hello thankyou I will look for the page now!
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/253543981454...

Tarynncowell wrote:
Hi Beth,
Thanks for replying smile
Sounds great! I'm always up for coffee/park dates too, it's hard moving countries and leaving all out friends behind!
I'm pretty much free when ever at this stage, will be looking at having my daughter in daycare 2 days a week aswell smile I will have a car from the 17th, that's when my partner has his week off so we could arrange to meet up after that? Looking forward to it!

Sounds terrific! My youngest is in Kindy three days a week, Mon Wed and Thurs, but Im always up to catch up for a coffee date smile Are you on Facebook?
Cool!! Yup I'm on Facebook, just search me Tarynn Cowell we can chat thru there smile
Hi Tarynn, I am new here too. I'm a 25 yr old mum of 3.
Hi Bec smile cool which area are you in?
Hi Ladies, im Deby from Broadbeach area. My son is 19 months old and im 25 weeks pregnant. Would love to meet some other mums with bubs. Im 22 years old. ????
Hi deby smile
Would love to catch up! We could organize a few mums to meet up and have a morning out go for a walk have a coffee or something?
Sign in to follow this topic