Huggies Forum

Ballarat Mums!! Lock Rss

Hi,

I notice there are now a few Ballarat mummies on here so here's our own thread!!

So I'm Kristen 22 and have a son Blake who is 21 months.
Hi Carrie!! Where about's are you exactly, an hour is close enough, lol! Tahliyah is a beautiful name! How are you going being a single mum?

Kristen
ooohh lovely, DF and I spent a few romantic days in Halls Gap over Valentines Day, very relaxing up that way smile And good wine...

Yeah it can be tough, I was on my own until I met DF when Blake was 5 months old. Is she a social girl, maybe just put her in care for a half day once a week to see how she goes?

Kristen
Another Ballarat mum (just outside, 10min). My name is Lisa (37) and I have a 6yo, 4yo and a 2yo. Forgot to mention that I don't get on the cumputer that much and only when the kids are in bed.
[Edited on 25/06/2008]
Welcome Lisa!!

Yep, Blake is in daycare full time, started off 2 days per week at 6 months and increased from there (I have to work full time unfortunately) and he loves it!!! Makes it easier to work because I honestly think he would get bored at home with me all day as he just loves other kids
Hi,
I'm 24 and I've got a daughter named Maddison who is 2 1/2.
I'm looking for people to host a Tupperware demonstration.
Not much involved, just organise a gathering, provide tea and coffee, and sit back and look at Tupperware.
There's some great kids stuff (sippy cups, little containers, and also a new Kung Fu Panda range), and there's some good stuff for us adults - fridge-able and microwavable containers, some awesome non-stick cooking goods (muffin pans, a jug that heats the contents without heating the jug), etc.
Please let me know if you're interested in hosting one.
If not, please let me know also.
Thanks,

Jen
0406 421 492
mouse3104@yahoo.com
[Edited on 10/07/2008]
Hi Jen,

I've just had an undercover wear party so won't be having a party for a little while but will let you know when I would like to.

Ta, Kristen

I could kind of be a Ballarat mummy, I am there enough.

My whole family lives in Ballarat but I moved to Melbourne about 3 years ago, but I am always going home to see my family.

My name is Rena, I am 26 and I have a DD named Amelie who is 17 months old and I am due to have a baby boy is 8 days time woo hoo!!!

Hi Rena!

Thanks for joining us smile

You must be so excited, good luck! Is Amelie looking forward to having a baby brother?
Hey Ladies

I am not really a Ballarat Mummy but i am only half hour or so down the road!! LOL
We should see if we can get a list of names and organise a mini meet. Are they any good play centre's in Ballarat?

Hi girls
Im Brae, we are about 20 kms out of Ballarat at Lal Lal.
Mum to Jack 4 ,Flynn 17 months and Harrison 11 weeks.
A meet sounds great.FunBugz would have to be the place its the only play centre we have!

Posted by: kristenblakesmum
Hi Rena!

Thanks for joining us smile

You must be so excited, good luck! Is Amelie looking forward to having a baby brother?

Thanks yeah I am really excited and over it!!!
I think Am is a little to young to know what's really going on, but I think she knows something is happening!!!

Fun Bugs is a good play centre, but its the only one I have been to in Ballarat!!!

Sign in to follow this topic