Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Melbourne
  5. New mum in the Western Suburbs :)

New mum in the Western Suburbs :) Rss

Hi everyone,

I am a new mum! I am 27, and my son is four weeks old now. Would be great to chat with other new mums/ mums to be.

We are pretty new to the Western suburbs, most of my friends are on the other side of town, and not in the same family headspace. It would be great to meet other new-mums or mums-to-be in the area! Or any other mums who would like to drop me a line!

I'd love to meet up with other mums, a coffee break is always nice! smile

Jodie
hi jodie, my name is jackie i live in hoppers crossing, i have three kids 6,5,3 im always looking for new friends.

where abouts do u live?

izacc,ethan and mya

hi jodie, my name is jackie i live in hoppers crossing, i have three kids 6,5,3 im always looking for new friends.

where abouts do u live?

Hi Jackie,
Thanks for the reply smile You must be busy with 3 little ones! One little one is keeping me busy! I am near Melton, so not far from Hoppers. My work is in Werribee, so I get out that way a bit.
smile
lol i get very bored actually, one is at school and another one starting next yr, so would be good to meet new people.

would love to catch up or coffee sometime, how often do u work? other than being a mum, cause thats fulltime

izacc,ethan and mya

lol i get very bored actually, one is at school and another one starting next yr, so would be good to meet new people.

would love to catch up or coffee sometime, how often do u work? other than being a mum, cause thats fulltime

I know what you mean. Its always great to meet new people. None of my friends have kids, and being new to this side of town, it would be great to get to know other people locally in similar situations.
I work full time, but am on maternity leave at the moment, so just visit Werribee to visit work on the odd occasion. So just working full time at home at the moment!
Sign in to follow this topic