Huggies Forum

western suburbs mums? Rss

Hey Katherine, Im glad u got this message! for some reason this site is abit hard for me to track down my own comments let alone other's comments! im also on Facebook if thats easier. my sirname is Javens. Yes my partner and I live near the cnr of Elizabeth Drive/Gap Road roundabout. Im like 20 weeks and 1 day today.lol..so exciting! so where do we go from here, i can somehow give u my mobile no and we can catch up when it suits us then?
are u in the big white house??? or other sides??? I will look you up now on FB Im about to go down to Aldi in like 45 mins with mum lol so not far from u!
Hey guys! Im ket, im from sunshine north. My partner and i had our first bub in marchthis year. Little Oscar. Hes 5.5 months now. Im 28 and would love to meet up for a coffee and a chat with some kther mums/mumstobe in the sunshine/western suburbs area!
Hi everyone
I'm Jodie, I live near Melton (fairly new to the area too and don't know too many people yet - although sometimes get to Werribee/ Sunshine areas). We have just had our first baby in October, a little boy smile
I am 27, and would love to get to know other mums out this way too, maybe meet up for a coffee too.
Would be great to hear from you all smile
Jodie
Hi Ladies,

I'm Paula and we moved over from NZ late last year. We have just set up house in Taylors Hill and would love to meet some new people and make some new friends.

I work full time, but would love to catch up on weekends etc if anyone is free. Would also love some advice on what to do and where to go!!!

My son is 2.5 and i am 31.

Look forward to chatting soon smile
Hi Katherine & all,

Katherine, by now you may have had the baby? How are you? smile I'm Tanya and am 13 weeks & 1 day pregnant. I too just moved to Sunbury 3 months ago & have not really met too many people yet. I am the first of my friends to get pregnant & am keen to meet other mum's (mums to be) in the area or joing a mothers group? Love to hear from anyone smile Thank you
Sign in to follow this topic