Huggies Forum

western suburbs mums? Rss

Hey smile

just got my BFP (second child) and was wondering if there is any of u girls from the western suburbs who are also early preg?
hay. I'm from hoppers. I'm 27 to be. I've got three kids and Im looking for new friends.

I'm on face book and email. jackie Harmer feel free to add me

izacc,ethan and mya

hi there i'm 27 and have 2boys smile from sydenham always up for a chat and playdate :)feel free to add me on fb for a chat if u like sweet_italiana84@hotmail.com
Im sunbury currently Im 23 and am 12 weeks 5days pregs

Congtraulations smile r u going to find out what ur having??
I will as soon as I possibly can hubby is hoping for a boy but one of my friends mums went to a physic who told her one of her daughters friends would have a girl in dec/jan and I hadn't even told my friend I was pregs yet

congratulations hun, hopefully you do get what you want and you get a boy.
Hi I'm Marie, 25 years old. I have 2 daughters aged 2 & 6 years and I am currently 4 weeks pregnant. I work full time but am free Tuesdays and weekends =)

Hey, Im Brooke, I live in Sunbury, Im now 20 weeks pregnant with our 1st bub. I have no friends here in Sunbury,so itd be nice to meet others in simular time of pregnancy. im not on here often, i hope u get this,since u posted this on 24th June.lol..Anyway, im on FB too so look me up if u like, my sirname is Javens.x
Hi girls.
I'm sorry to barge in, but I'm a Creative Memories Consultant from Warrnambool and was just wondering if anyone was interested in joining my team, We are really looking to branch out in your area and I just thought seeing as i'm a mum who enjoys making my kids scrapbooks I thought there might be other people with the same intrests.
Just shoot me an email. michelle.cm@hotmail.com
Hi I'm Michelle from Werribee. I'm 27 years old with a 8 month old son, I'm thinking about TTC another baby by the end of the year. It would be great to talk to other people around my area smile

Hey, Im Brooke, I live in Sunbury, Im now 20 weeks pregnant with our 1st bub. I have no friends here in Sunbury,so itd be nice to meet others in simular time of pregnancy. im not on here often, i hope u get this,since u posted this on 24th June.lol..Anyway, im on FB too so look me up if u like, my sirname is Javens.x

Hey brooke were in sunbury are u?? Im down neer sunbury secondary college/the pool area I will only be here for like another week but always comming down as all my friends and family are here, Im 20 weeks and 3 days now so I am due Jan 1st. I will pm u this message also so you get it faster..... if huggies lets me lol
Sign in to follow this topic