Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Parramatta Playgroup / Mothers Group

Parramatta Playgroup / Mothers Group Rss

Hi
I have a 4 year old boy and a 8 month old girl and would love to find a playgroup or mothers group in the Parramatta area. I live near Merrylands so anywhere in the area would be great. Can anyone recommend a group they go to or a mothers group in the area.
Hello

Did u find a mothers group , . .? I'm looking for one around parra area.?

Javaneh

Hi
I have a 4 year old boy and a 8 month old girl and would love to find a playgroup or mothers group in the Parramatta area. I live near Merrylands so anywhere in the area would be great. Can anyone recommend a group they go to or a mothers group in the area.

Hi

Hi I am in Greystanes and attend two playgroups. One is at Greystanes Uniting church tuesday mornings 9.30. The other is Fridays 9.30. http://www.greystanesgroovers.com/ This is the details. If you would like the details for tuesdays let me know. I dont attend at the moment as I am due to have my 3rd but they all commence this week after school holidays and always wanting new members.
Sign in to follow this topic