Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. NSW
  5. Newcastle pregnant woman 2011, young mums under 35

Newcastle pregnant woman 2011, young mums under 35 Lock Rss

Hi there!! We are expecting our first baby NOV 2011, would love to meet other mums expecting, first time or 5th lol.

Please message me or comment post, I would love to chat with you and eventually start a mothers group when we all have our babies!!
Hi Disneyprincess, I'm also in Newcastle and due Dec 2011 and hopefully this one is a sticker this time
Congrats to you both, I already have 2 kids but looking to meet new people after separating from my partner.

Hi there!! We are expecting our first baby NOV 2011, would love to meet other mums expecting, first time or 5th lol.

Please message me or comment post, I would love to chat with you and eventually start a mothers group when we all have our babies!!

Hey

Congrats on your upcoming baby smile
I live in Newcastle and would love to meet up. My DS is 5 weeks old atm so we'd love to make some new friends.

Hit me back later smile

Hi there,

My husband and I have just moved to Newcastle and I am also due with my first in November 2011 and can't wait to meet some other mums to be.

Would love to be in touch.

Candy smile
hi all, we my DF and i just found out we are expecting #2 in January 2012...would love to have a mummies group to join when bubs is born!

Sign in to follow this topic