Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. MSN messenger Address book for mummies who want friends.

MSN messenger Address book for mummies who want friends. Rss

hi iam ellen mum to amber 4 and mikayla 1 we live in the port stephens area. my msn is mummaelle@hotmail.com love to chat to you feel free to leave me a message if iam not online i will definatly reply. i have been busy this last 2weeks but iam right now so come and chat if you like.

[url=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][img]http://tickers

hi there!

would love to join the gang. smile

i'm expecting my first baby this august so am pretty excited! do add me :

mistyzblog@gmail.com
Hi im Amanda, first time mum Madison is 3.5months and she is a treasure! smile i live in Western Sydney love to chat to new people PM my msn add id love to chat
[Edited on 27/09/2007]

Amanda

Hi everyone,
I'm Cat,I'm a first time mum aswell,my lil man Jayden is 3months old.Feel free to pm me
Hope to chat soon
catxo
[Edited on 14/02/2008]
hey, my name is Lauren, I am a first time mum to a lovely 7 month old girl named Charlotte..
My email is firechild3030@hotmail.com, and I am guessing that is my msn as well...been awhile since I got onto there, looking forward to getting a social life back...
I am living on the north shore,manly area, so would also be great to hear from other mum's in my area..
I also have a myspace site, so would love to chat to anyone who has one of those pages too..
my page is www.myspace.com/LaurenJBoyd
Hope to hear from you soon, hope all is well..
Lauren.

Lauren,24, mum to Charlotte.Seven months,Manly

Hi my name is Amanda. First time mum to Lochlain 7 months. My email is chickster23@hotmail.com
hi im sara 24 15month old son and 16weeks preg with #2
taysweetangel@hotmail.com
Hi everyone,
Its amazing to see so many people joining in, keep them coming.Just to let everyone know im going to be a huge pain and tell you all ive changed email address so if people could update my details that would be great. Im now gamacks@bigpond.com sorry sad
I hope everyone is making friends please jump on and post and let us know how all is going.
Cheers Tamara(Mummabug)

wow tantrums are fun!

Im 20 .. first time mum to 3 months old alex.. feel free to add me too crzy_sexc_cool@hotmail.com

Just a reminder that the Huggies Forum is a means of public and not private communication.

The Private Messaging function is available if you choose to share any private information, such as email addresses, with other members. Private Messages are not able to be viewed by the general community – they are similar to an email.

The Edit function is also available if you would like to make any amendments to your posts.

Cheers
Alison
Huggies Forum Moderator
Sign in to follow this topic