Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Mummies meet up macarthur & surrounds :)

Mummies meet up macarthur & surrounds :) Lock Rss

Hey chikies!
There seems to be a few of us mums in the macarthur area or close by that are interested in meeting up so lets make it happen!
I'm thinking Macarthur square because it seems to be a easy location with the train station right there and plenty of cafes, maybe soft play if some of you have toddlers to keep busy.
So if your interested everyone's welcome smile leave a reply, we need to work out what days work for everyone and if you have another location in mind suggest that too.
Looking forward to meeting some of you & making some new mummy friends so lets get organising girls!!
Hi Mandy,

I'm Cat 26 and a mum to two gorgeous boys, I started a thread a long time ago, but have been soo caught up with my DS 3 and DS 7 months. I would definatly be interested in meeting up with some more locals mums, hope something can get organised smile
My names trish. I have a DS 4.5 and DS 2. Would love to meet any time just give me a time and day and I'll be there.
Hi My names Katrina and have Ds1 who will be 3 in July, & DS 2 who is 1 next month. We are moving from Holsworthy into Mt Annan in the next few weeks so would love to meet some local mummies/kids.
Hi ladies! Nice to 'meet' you all... My name is Lauren, live in Wollondilly area and have DS1 who has just turned 4 and due with DS2 end of April/beginning of May. I also have a girlfriend lives in Camden who has DD1 just 4wks old. We'd love to meet more mummies in Wollondilly/ Macarthur area. Has a meet be organised as of yet? Mac square is good for us (and great for kiddies!). Any day of the week suits... tho DS1 goes to Preschool Tues and Wed. grin
hi i am mandy from currans hill

i have a boy 7 a boy 5(both at school) and a 19 month old daughter.

would love to get to know some other mums in the area

blessed mum of 3

Hi Ladies

I'm Sam - SAHP to 2 x 5, 1 x 3, 1 x 13mths.

I am also the co-ordinator for MamaBake in Macarthur - part of the MamaBake Movement.

we are a mothers group with a difference - to find out more about us (i won't bore you here) check us out on:

www.mamabakeinmacarthur.blogspot.com

or find us on facebook by searching for "mamabake in macarthur"

We are meeting this Friday (as we do each week of school term) at Tallowood Community Centre (dickens road, rosemeadow) from 10am til 2pm - would love to see you there smile

Sam
Hi Ladies,

I'm a first time stay at home mummy to a beautiful (not that I'm at all biased) 8 month old boy. Just wondering if a meet up has been organised as yet? Would love to get out of the house and meet some new friends for both my son and myself.

Thanks
hey ladies
im due with my first (a boy) in 2 weeks. im definitely looking to get involved with a mums group in the macarthur/campbelltown area once my little guy arrives. do you guys have regular days/times that you meet up? thanks!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm a first time stay at home mummy to a beautiful (not that I'm at all biased) 8 month old boy. Just wondering if a meet up has been organised as yet? Would love to get out of the house and meet some new friends for both my son and myself.

Thanks

I am also a first time stay at home mummy. My daughter has just turned 1. I'm 30 years old and don't have any family or friends with little ones so am interested in meeting up with others if you are still interested?
Well the seems to be plenty of interest of people wanting to meet up, I know I would love to meet some other mums witness young children. School goes back Monday so let's set a date for everyone to meet up.
I have a small forum which some of you are members of already :0) For those that arent please join.

www.bumpsbubsandbeyond.freeforums.org

Its a private forum and most members are from the macarthur area atm........It has been quiet there lately,but I hope that changes again soon :0)
Everyone is welcome.
Sign in to follow this topic