Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Communities
  4. Sydney
  5. Mothers Group in Penrith

Mothers Group in Penrith Lock Rss

Hey!

I am wondering if anyone knows of any mothers groups in the Penrith area? And if not ... is anyone interested in starting one up? I dont mind organising anything .. i just need some other mums to start one with.

I have a baby girl, Elouise who is 5 weeks old tomorrow. She is my first. So would love to have some play mates.

=)
Hey,
I'd be keen on joining a Penrith mothers group. My little girl is 3 weeks old. My first aswell. smile
Awesome =)

Do you know any other mums in the Penrith area that may want to join a group? I really dont know anyone LOL which is why i want to start something !!

BTW My names Steph and i'm 24. How old are you?
I know a few people who have got babies a little older than ours, so i'll send out a facebook message and see if they are interested. My name is Suzie and i'm 27. Are you on facebook?
check out the council web site for info on the mobile play van. the ladies that run it are lovely and it goes around all areas of penrith, glenmore park, cranebrook, claremont meadows etc.

my kids are 4yrs and 2.5yrs so maybe a bit old for your babies, but the playvan has mums with babies as well its outside and its free.

Hi

I am very interested in a Penrith Mums group! Im 23 and have an 8 month old daughter! We both need some friends smile
Hi there,

Im also interested in joining a mothers group in penrith. Im 21 and I have a little baby girl 10 weeks old. grin
Hi, i'm new to the site, i'm also looking to meet other mums in penrith area. I'm 27yrs old I have 2 kids. 4yr old, and a 20 mnth old.
Hi I'm interested also. I'm 31 and have an 8yo DD, 7mo DS and have another on the way. We should all get together and make our own????

Hi I'm interested also. I'm 31 and have an 8yo DD, 7mo DS and have another on the way. We should all get together and make our own????

I think thats a great idea, but I have no idea how to go about it! lol
When is everyone available? We'll start with that. I'm available most days between 10am and 1pm. We can meet at a local park, coffee shop, mum's and bub's movie session...anywhere really?

What does everyone think?

When is everyone available? We'll start with that. I'm available most days between 10am and 1pm. We can meet at a local park, coffee shop, mum's and bub's movie session...anywhere really?

What does everyone think?

Yeah thats a great idea! I have 2 other mums interested in meeting up aswell, thinking of meeting a lollypops playland at penrith. Did you want to do that? Are you on facebook? i'll private message you on huggies my email add, and we will go from there lol
Sign in to follow this topic