Huggies Forum

General Discussion

melis

Mother & Baby Magazine

Hello Everyone I sent my little boys photo into mother & baby magazine and our little boy is in ...

7 replies

Hello I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone for your compliments! We are very proud and think Patrick is adorable! t...

mrspappy

Hubby works away

Hi All....Was just wondering if anyone out there had a hubby who works away as I would be interes...

1 reply

hi Pappy, my Hubby is away alot for work, i'd love to chat, you can contact me on msiggs@iprimus.com.au, or here!

Flying with 2 year old

This is going to sound silly to most people most likely, but I am going to Melbourne via plane sh...

1 reply

Hi Heather, When my son turned 2, we flew up to Queensland for a holiday so I was in the same boat. He is a really active toddler ...

Thomas

1st Birthday Party Ideas

Hi there! My little fellow is about to turn one and we are having that special little first birt...

5 replies

Hello can I just add if you give food instead of lollies to bear in mind any food allergies the children may have. eg. My son can n...

maxinel

tiedying help

hello to all the arty mums. Can anyone tell me what to use to do some tye-dying. What do I put...

3 replies

Wet your clothes before you put them in and I usually leave them in for at least 24 hours. Good luck!!!

vaughan

Baby Contest

I am interested in entering my little boy in some FUN competitions ie: cutest smile etc. Nothing ...

5 replies

What about talent agencies, can anyone recommend a good one, and have they received any work from these?

donna.i

Single Parenting New Zealand style

I know it is not an easy raod to travel, especially alone. Some are fortunate to have the support...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

What is the heinz magic labels offer?

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me a little about the heinz magic labels offer...

6 replies

Hi Brandons mum I'm just a couple of packets of nappies away from sending off for one, but my girlfriend thought it was pretty good...

Insanity is Hereditary...It is cause by having kids!!!!

Hi, I am new to the forum and would love to hear from large family parents.. actually I enjoyed r...

3 replies

Hi Michelle, Welcome to the forum. I have 3 kids. Almost 11 yo boy(who has ADD) 8 yo girl (who also loves make up) and a 10 1/2 m...

scorpion

my two cents

What ever happened to good old common courtesy? I worked full time up untill about 8 months pregn...

3 replies

Hello Sandra and Yonny the same thing happened to me countless times on the tram I think it is absolutely disgraceful! And young p...

jo77

who else if FED UP with people saying...well it IS your first baby?

It is driving me crazy! For example I had to rush to the hospital with my (then) 10mth old son as...

7 replies

Yes Yes Yes! But most of all I keep getting swamped with everyones "helpful" advice(which is mostly common knowledge) Eg: My mother...

Enigma

When to start using "normal" laundry powder??

Hi, I was just wondering when is a good age to start using normal laundry powder as opposed to na...

7 replies

I've used normal washing powder from day 1 and had no problems with it, however a friend of mine had to use omo sensitive as her son...

New mums & working mums in 30's

Hi there all. Are there any mums with close to 14month old and returned back to the workforce an...

7 replies

Hi Saf, I wrote a really long reply to you and then tried to post but the wonders of the internet let me down, and my message disap...

melis

Really Sad

I seem to be having a bad couple of days I keep bursting into tears and I don't know why! I have...

7 replies

its really hard when u feel really sad. but just wondering if u might ask yourself ...... if you think back to when you started to f...

CJ

Moved:Rescue for the night-time feeders and New Mums!

This post has been moved to another forum. View original post

JadeH

Single Mum and the 'other family'

I'm a single mum, and my baby's father has not been around since making me leave when i told him ...

3 replies

Thankyou for the advice. Yes it is their loss if they wish to behave like this

JadeH

Legal Issues with parenting

Overseas, I know with single parent families one parent can 'adopt' the child from the other pare...

3 replies

i don't know about getting him out of child support but you can get full custody and in some cases i believe the other person doesn'...

Amy

Moved:Young mum

This post has been moved to another forum. View original post