Huggies Forum

General Discussion

maxinel

tiedying help

hello to all the arty mums. Can anyone tell me what to use to do some tye-dying. What do I put...

3 replies

Wet your clothes before you put them in and I usually leave them in for at least 24 hours. Good luck!!!

vaughan

Baby Contest

I am interested in entering my little boy in some FUN competitions ie: cutest smile etc. Nothing ...

5 replies

What about talent agencies, can anyone recommend a good one, and have they received any work from these?

donna.i

Single Parenting New Zealand style

I know it is not an easy raod to travel, especially alone. Some are fortunate to have the support...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

What is the heinz magic labels offer?

Hi I was wondering if anyone would be able to tell me a little about the heinz magic labels offer...

6 replies

Hi Brandons mum I'm just a couple of packets of nappies away from sending off for one, but my girlfriend thought it was pretty good...

Insanity is Hereditary...It is cause by having kids!!!!

Hi, I am new to the forum and would love to hear from large family parents.. actually I enjoyed r...

3 replies

Hi Michelle, Welcome to the forum. I have 3 kids. Almost 11 yo boy(who has ADD) 8 yo girl (who also loves make up) and a 10 1/2 m...

scorpion

my two cents

What ever happened to good old common courtesy? I worked full time up untill about 8 months pregn...

3 replies

Hello Sandra and Yonny the same thing happened to me countless times on the tram I think it is absolutely disgraceful! And young p...

jo77

who else if FED UP with people saying...well it IS your first baby?

It is driving me crazy! For example I had to rush to the hospital with my (then) 10mth old son as...

7 replies

Yes Yes Yes! But most of all I keep getting swamped with everyones "helpful" advice(which is mostly common knowledge) Eg: My mother...

Enigma

When to start using "normal" laundry powder??

Hi, I was just wondering when is a good age to start using normal laundry powder as opposed to na...

7 replies

I've used normal washing powder from day 1 and had no problems with it, however a friend of mine had to use omo sensitive as her son...

New mums & working mums in 30's

Hi there all. Are there any mums with close to 14month old and returned back to the workforce an...

7 replies

Hi Saf, I wrote a really long reply to you and then tried to post but the wonders of the internet let me down, and my message disap...

melis

Really Sad

I seem to be having a bad couple of days I keep bursting into tears and I don't know why! I have...

7 replies

its really hard when u feel really sad. but just wondering if u might ask yourself ...... if you think back to when you started to f...

CJ

Moved:Rescue for the night-time feeders and New Mums!

This post has been moved to another forum. View original post

JadeH

Single Mum and the 'other family'

I'm a single mum, and my baby's father has not been around since making me leave when i told him ...

3 replies

Thankyou for the advice. Yes it is their loss if they wish to behave like this

JadeH

Legal Issues with parenting

Overseas, I know with single parent families one parent can 'adopt' the child from the other pare...

3 replies

i don't know about getting him out of child support but you can get full custody and in some cases i believe the other person doesn'...

Amy

Moved:Young mum

This post has been moved to another forum. View original post