Huggies Forum

biggish families! Rss

Hi im a mum of 4 little boys is there many of you like me and want more!
NO! 2 will be enough for us! Good luck to you though keep em' coming if thats what you want!!! How many do you want?

...............BOO...............

I have four, and that's it for me, lol. After three boys and one girl, I feel like my family is complete!!

But I do so love babies, so I guess I will miss that.
I am a mum of 3 would like another one but hubby would like another 2.

Hi there,
Im a mum of one dd 18 months, and have another due mid Nov.
We plan to have a big family, we would both like 5 or so.
But we will see after the 3rd! hahaha
Id love a couple of each!
I come from a family of 5, and DH only has 1 sister, i think big families are great, and i just love the thought of having heaps of kids, especially when they are growing up, DD is going to Day care now, and although that probably doesnt seem like much to some it is a big thing for me, and it is scary at the thought that she will be in school in a couple of years, they grow to quick!
i think i just want a baby all the time! lol

3 Little Ones to Love.....

I'm a mum to 3 boys 17,12 & 5 1/2 months old and we're TTC now. We say that we would like maybe one more bringing it up to 5 but we'll see how we go having 2 under 2 next year.
Hi, i have 3 boys under 5yrs. And would love 1 more, but we want be planning for one any time soon. Dp doesn't want any more, so we will have to see what happens.

I want a lil me!!!!!
lol no I have one and he is doing everything in his power to make sure he is an only child lol lol

l
[Edited on 11/09/2007]
l
[Edited on 11/09/2007]
I only have 1 so far and plan on 2. BUT i come from a fam of 7 kids. Its fab having so many sibs!

yep just had the 6th baby almost 4 weeks ago! probably no more for us 3 boys and 3 girls, boy girl boy boy girl girl, the last 4 are under 3.5 years and love the close age gap between the 2 of them, (10 months 3weeks between the boys and 10 months 1 week between the girls) if i was to have any more i would have another 2 and think i am getting to old now (35) but i still havent got that feeling of "ok i am done' although hubby had it about 5 kids ago..lol.
Sign in to follow this topic