Huggies Forum

does anyone sell tupperware? Rss

Hi lovely ladies, my name is Brooke and I am from the central coast. I would love to help you purchase your Tupperware without having a party. If you are interested in purchasing Tupperware, becoming a demonstrator or having a party, I would be more than happy to help ????. If interested email me at brookeheinjus@hotmail.com and I will send you my phone number so we can get you Tupperware ????
Hi I just joined Tupperware and started my business growing it by getting people to join my team if you would like to join you can let me know and I can join you up by letting my Tupperware manager know or you can host a party and I'm more then welcome to come along and demonstrate the products to you and your friends
I am a Tupperware Demonstrator in Brisbane, Queensland, if anyone has any questions im happy to help smile
Britt_Lait_97 wrote:
I am a Tupperware Demonstrator in Brisbane, Queensland, if anyone has any questions im happy to help smile

Hi Britt,

I am interested to join Tupperware business. Can you help me with giving some details like how to join and how much initial cost etc smile
Hi ladies,

First-time mum here with a beautiful four month old boy. I'm relatively new to Tupperware but so far it's been such a great way to earn a bit of extra money for myself, while still spending time with the family. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone!

I'd love to help out where I can if anyone has any questions? I'm based on the Gold Coast, but can certainly help you out no matter where you're from.

My email is kerrypatching01@gmail.com if you have any questions or need any info.

Thanks!
Kerry
Hi bigboy1

My name is Kerry and I am relatively new to the Tupperware business after having my son 4 months ago. If you're thinking of selling Tupperware I can't recommend it enough! It's amazing. I have received so much free Tupperware since starting and I am making some extra cash for my little family.

There are two options when you join:

1) Pay for your starter Tupperware kit upfront (either $400 or $600 kit). When you pay for your kit upfront you can start earning commission from your parties staright away, plus you get a Bonus $150 Tupperware voucher to spend as you like! Plus, for this month only, you get a whole set of Modular Mates for your pantry goods for free! (they're worth $280)
OR
2) Receive your kit with no upfront costs and with just a few parties, you will pay off your kit from the commission you make.

It's that easy. The training Tupperware give is really good and you are supported every step of the way. You can do as many parties as you want or as few as you want. YOU choose when and how much you want to work. Don't feel like working on the weekend? Then don't. Don't want to do evening parties - then book day time parties.

In regards to Tax, Tupperware is considered a hobby, and until you earn at a Manager level (ie drive a Tupperware car!) you don't pay tax on what you earn from Tupperware! Pretty cool, hey!

I don't like pushing people to sell things, but Tupperware really sells itself. I kepe my parties quite casual - play a few games and maybe use one of the products to bake something. It gets everyone involved and they enjoy it. I like to give away a few gifts too - that was people really get involved and will most likely book their own parties. Parties don't usually go for longer than 2 hours.

If you would like any more information, I'd only be too happy to help. I am located in the Gold Coast/South Brisbane area and would love to chat to you over a coffee or via email.
kerrypatching01@gmail.com

I hope all is well.

Kerry Patching
Mrs_patel wrote:
Hi Britt,

I am interested to join Tupperware business. Can you help me with giving some details like how to join and how much initial cost etc smile

Hi Mrs_patel

My name is Kerry and I am relatively new to the Tupperware business after having my son 4 months ago. If you're thinking of selling Tupperware I can't recommend it enough! It's amazing. I have received so much free Tupperware since starting and I am making some extra cash for my little family.

There are two options when you join:

1) Pay for your starter Tupperware kit upfront (either $400 or $600 kit). When you pay for your kit upfront you can start earning commission from your parties staright away, plus you get a Bonus $150 Tupperware voucher to spend as you like! Plus, for this month only, you get a whole set of Modular Mates for your pantry goods for free! (they're worth $280)
OR
2) Receive your kit with no upfront costs and with just a few parties, you will pay off your kit from the commission you make.

It's that easy. The training Tupperware give is really good and you are supported every step of the way. You can do as many parties as you want or as few as you want. YOU choose when and how much you want to work. Don't feel like working on the weekend? Then don't. Don't want to do evening parties - then book day time parties.

In regards to Tax, Tupperware is considered a hobby, and until you earn at a Manager level (ie drive a Tupperware car!) you don't pay tax on what you earn from Tupperware! Pretty cool, hey!

I don't like pushing people to sell things, but Tupperware really sells itself. I kepe my parties quite casual - play a few games and maybe use one of the products to bake something. It gets everyone involved and they enjoy it. I like to give away a few gifts too - that was people really get involved and will most likely book their own parties. Parties don't usually go for longer than 2 hours.

If you would like any more information, I'd only be too happy to help. I am located in the Gold Coast/South Brisbane area and would love to chat to you over a coffee or via email.
kerrypatching01@gmail.com

I hope all is well.

Kerry Patching
Sign in to follow this topic