Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Just dropping a note introducing myself.

Just dropping a note introducing myself. Rss

Hi, I'm George
Grew up in Hessen, Laubach, Germany. In March 2017 i joined the military and started my Army Nurse Corps career or ANC as a clinical assistant nurse position, at the Büchel Air Base in Büchel, Germany.
By the way, i am a father of a cute little angle.
It is a great pleasure to me to be a part of this community.

Regards - GG

Hi, I'm George
Grew up in Hessen, Laubach, Germany. In March 2017 i joined the military and started my Army Nurse Corps career or ANC as a clinical assistant nurse position, at the Büchel Air Base in Büchel, Germany.
It is a great pleasure to me to be a part of this community.[/quote]

Hey George! Nice that u joined

George Gibson wrote:
Hi, I'm George

Hey George, it's really cool that there are men in our community too! It's great that you are so responsible and want to share experiences and get advice from other moms and dads.
Member872027 wrote:
George Gibson wrote:
Hi, I'm George

Hey George, it's really cool that there are men in our community too! It's great that you are so responsible and want to share experiences and get advice from other moms and dads.

Great!!!!
http://www.showcharm.net/
Sign in to follow this topic