We asked Huggies mums and dads for their favourite pieces of advice they've received over the years and here's what they said:

1. "Check your social media obsession! My social-media habit was stealing precious bonding time with my daughter. One night, I was scrolling through Facebook while breastfeeding and caught my then one-and-a-half-month-old daughter staring up at me. Locking eyes with her then was a great moment that I almost missed. After that I ditched my phone for good during night feedings, which became my favourite time with her."
Jenny, Paddington, Sydney, NSW.

2. "If you are changing a boy's nappy, point his penis down or everything will get soaked! Also placing a piece of paper towel over him stops you getting sprayed if he does need to go mid nappy change!"
- Anne, Brisbane

3. If you're flying with kids - “Always bring a change of clothes with you for every member of the family, as well as a sealable bag and a hand towel for dealing with spills and spit-ups. Little kids’ bodily fluids (at least my kids’) seem to be wired to escape at the most inconvenient times. Whenever that happens, you are desperately going to want to have something dry and fresh smelling to change into. And the rest of the passengers on the plane will also thank you.” Brian, Collingwood, VIC

4. "Set Boundaries! I used to always log in after work, or check emails on my phone after I got home. One day my little girl said to me, 'I don't want to be like mummy when i grow up. All she does is work. I want to have fun! I was devastated but took it as a good lesson. Now I leave all but the most urgent emails for work time. So when I leave the office at 6pm it's family time only!"
Nikki, Perth

5. "When I was pregnant and stressing over how my toddler would handle the new baby’s arrival, my paediatrician suggested having the newborn ‘give a present’ to my older son during their first meeting at the hospital (the gift turned out to be a Mr. Potato Head set). My doctor did this with her own two, and receiving the present helped the older sibling accept the new baby as a positive.”
Helen, Newtown, Sydney, NSW

What's the best advice YOU have received about pregnancy or parenting?