Huggies Forum

BOOK CLUB Rss

Nursenellie Rose Petal Beach just got really good!! Found out who's having an affair! liking this book a lot now! Hope dd sleeps well tonight so I can read for a while.

I've just started reading "until your mine". Quite hooked!

Thanks RS grin
Cool Steph yeah it does get really good aye! You'll want to read another of her books after that

That other book I downloaded was crap got to chapter 3 or 4 and thought I can't do it.

Just started reading "wreckage" up to chapter 4 and its made me want to keep reading, RS can't rmbr if it's one you recommended or if it's just another random one I bought
Raspberry Sundae wrote:
nursenellie wrote:
That other book I downloaded was crap got to chapter 3 or 4 and thought I can't do it.

If it was crap then nope not one I recommended tongue Honestly though that isn't one I have read.

Your right the crap one wasnt one you recommended, just a free one I found on Amazon!
I'm soooo tired today, this book wreckage is really intriguing, kept me awake till 1am reading it!
Can I ask who Wreckage and Until Your Mine are by???

About 65% through Rose Petal Beach, sooo good now. Fleurs life is really interestin and won't give anything else away. Was too tired last night so only read for like 20mins. DH is working tonight so I can just sit in the quiet and read once dd is asleep!

Raspberry Sundae wrote:

Nursenellie and I both enjoyed that one smile .... just wait until the end, it gets better wink

I'm loving the different points of the story starting to come together...I won't be long on here tonight girls I'm off to read my book!!!!! grin

RS & NN: is the hubby dodge?! I keep thinking something ain't right about that guy.....Is there some connection with her social work job to some part of the story...Guess I better keep reading!
*mummsy* wrote:
Raspberry Sundae wrote:

Nursenellie and I both enjoyed that one smile .... just wait until the end, it gets better wink
I'm loving the different points of the story starting to come together...I won't be long on here tonight girls I'm off to read my book!!!!! grin

RS & NN: is the hubby dodge?! I keep thinking something ain't right about that guy.....Is there some connection with her social work job to some part of the story...Guess I better keep reading!

Re rose petal beach yep it all comes together nicely, I didn't pick it it!
Re until your mind you'll just have to keep reading mummsy! I had an inkling what may be the case as RS had said there was an unexpected twist

Yip RS your correct it is that book in the link you provided above - am halfway thru and really liking it. Highly recommend and looking forward to what I think happened actually happened... Buy it!!
Hang on....did the detective husband and the nanny have a one night stand?!
*comment removed as kinda a spoiler*

grin
Lol mummsy no spoilers then there's no point reading the book lol
Did you hear about that bloody awful story in the States recently that is similar to the book? Bloody tragic
Oh. my. gosh.

I just finished reading it. That was a hard book to put down! I'm not sure if the word 'enjoyed' seems correct to use...but I just kept on wanting to read it! I really liked how in the end it was hard to know who was narrating the chapters, but that made it all the more intense on who the culprit was!!!!!!!! Very clever, now I'm thinking back to things Zoe did...oh very clever!!!

RS, not as 'gruesome' as I feared smile

NN, no I didn't know of the story from the US. Thats terrible, how tragic.
Yes the narration at the end was pretty clever - halfway thru reading it I wondered if it could be the other woman (cause I kept looking for the twist!!!)

Reluctant to post the link to the story in real life out of respect to the poor mum - should only ever happen in a book

What will you read next? Am recommending wreckage!
Sign in to follow this topic