Huggies Forum

New Look Huggies Website! Lock Rss

Dear Forum members,

The Huggies website has had a facelift – so take a look at our NEW LOOK site.

All your favourite features and content is still on the site. Plus you can still access the Forum easily from the homepage.

Please let us know if you come across anything that needs our attention on the new site!

smile
Thanks for your feedback smile We'll take a look and pass it onto the team.
Foxglove wrote:
Is it just my phone, or does everything not look quite right on the new mobile version? The names are large/ dates times small and don't line up properly?

The formatting may need a minor tweak; we'll get the team to take a look. Thanks for your comments smile
Hi mods wasn't sure where to put this but I am having trouble with the forum, it won't let me start a new thread, when I click on the create button I just get taken to the welcome screen again. I'm on an iPad mini.

I've reported this post smile

Thanks for letting us know. Can you give us a few more details? e.g. what browser are you using? Are you able to access it on other devices? Which version of the iPad Mini are you using? Are you definitely signed in to the forum when you are trying to post?

Thanks!

Huggies Moderator
HuggiesModerator wrote:
Thanks for letting us know. Can you give us a few more details? e.g. what browser are you using? Are you able to access it on other devices? Which version of the iPad Mini are you using? Are you definitely signed in to the forum when you are trying to post?

Thanks!

Huggies Moderator

Thanks mods for being so prompt. I'm using safari as my browser, it's the 1st version of the iPad mini. I have double checked that I am signed in as well. When I go on the laptop later today I'll check to see if I can start a post from there. Thanks

Thanks. I'll ask our Tech team to investigate - it may be something to do with the iPad Mini. We apologize for any inconvenience caused!

Huggies Moderators
In the meantime you may want to try updating your browser to something like Chrome as Safari struggles with a lot of websites smile
I am using Chrome and I can't start a new thread either. I also can't sign in on my android phone.
zza2014 wrote:
I am using Chrome and I can't start a new thread either. I also can't sign in on my android phone.

Apologies on behalf of the Huggies team that you are experiencing difficulties accessing the website. Our tech team are looking into this now.

thanks
Huggies Moderator
hi mods, just so you know I think I am able to start a new topic on the laptop. smile I haven't had a chance to try chrome out yet.

Great! Maybe try updating your browser on the Mini and let us know how you get on!
thanks
Huggies Moderators
Sign in to follow this topic