Huggies Forum

hi Rss

Hi
I see there are new faces on here now smile how is everyone?
Unique! You popped into my head the other day as I was thinking I hadn't seen you around lately!

How are you?
*mummsy* wrote:
Unique! You popped into my head the other day as I was thinking I hadn't seen you around lately!

How are you?
yeah good very busy smile how things with you?
unique1 wrote:
Hi
I see there are new faces on here now smile how is everyone?


Hi unique - good to "see" you! smile All good here, doing toilet training at the moment. Fun stuff! Hows your two little munchkins? How old are they now?
Wooden Spoon wrote:
unique1 wrote:
Hi
I see there are new faces on here now smile how is everyone?

Hi unique - good to "see" you! smile All good here, doing toilet training at the moment. Fun stuff! Hows your two little munchkins? How old are they now?
my little lady is 2 in just under 2wks *sniff* she is growing up and my little man is 3.5yrs we are looking into schools for him for next year

TT can be fun tongue especially when the weather is cold
Sorry unique, I went off as soon as I replied to you!

Things are good here, its been crazy busy with lots of things going on. But life is good, I can't complain! School holidays are about to start which will be GREAT! I'm looking forward to some lazy mornings and quiet time with DD!
unique1 wrote:
Wooden Spoon wrote:
unique1 wrote:
Hi
I see there are new faces on here now smile how is everyone?

Hi unique - good to "see" you! smile All good here, doing toilet training at the moment. Fun stuff! Hows your two little munchkins? How old are they now? my little lady is 2 in just under 2wks *sniff* she is growing up and my little man is 3.5yrs we are looking into schools for him for next year

TT can be fun tongue especially when the weather is cold


Almost 2!?!? Where'd the time go - I mean I know I was away from huggies for awhile, but surely not that long??? smile So your son is off to school next year? Do you have much choice where you live? Where I live there's really only one choice, so the only choice I have is when to send DS. smile
Hello! Yes, there seem to be quite a few newbies here at the moment.

We are good here. Cold laugh Nothing too exciting to report. How are your little ones going?
We have a huge range to choose from but my choices are even harder because I have got to choose nbetween a mainstream school or an early intevention school so will be asking around before making the final decission

good to see the newbies around
Hi ladies, im new here.



Kimchan-0 wrote:
Hi ladies, im new here.
glad to see you around and welcome
Thankyou, I do pop into the odd thread here and there, but started out on the due november thread..which has migrated to facebook.



Sign in to follow this topic