Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Help Command Wall hanging strips

Help Command Wall hanging strips Lock Rss

We have been told we need to move out of this rental and i am trying to remove these letters we stuck on the wall in our sons room. we stuck them on using the command strips. now it says on the instructions to get them off, to pull away at the bottom and it will un hook itself but its not its pulling the paint away off the wall sad
Im stuck as to how to even get the picture off the command strip
Any ideas??
So you're pushing firmly onto the actual plastic hook part and pulling the tab at the bottom? If you aren't, that'll be the problem and not only that but when it does come off it'll smack down and hurt like buggery when it flicks onto your thumb!

No i havnt even got to that stage yet. I need to get the picture detached from it first to be able to pull the strip. but everytime i pull the picture it starts ripping the paint not separating the velcro bit.
Does that even make sense?? lol
I would try using a laminated piece of card to try to separate the two Velcro sides, have a few bits and leave it separating each piece while you start the next corner. Good luck smile

Mo0 wrote:
No i havnt even got to that stage yet. I need to get the picture detached from it first to be able to pull the strip. but everytime i pull the picture it starts ripping the paint not separating the velcro bit.
Does that even make sense?? lol

Yep, lol. I was thinking of the hooks not Velcro. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this topic