Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

so much has changed! Rss

Hi guys I posted yesterday but thought I should post a catch up!

I'm living back in Christchurch now, been here 7(?) weeks, started at Drexels about 4 wks ago, which is awesome because it was always my fav place in chch to go eat grin DS goes to a catholic school down here, his choice to continue with it (was at 1 in taupo that he loved) DD is a right little so and so as per, she can do my head in something fierce at times (just like her blimmen mummy) wink I bought a new car in jan which I am stoked about! Came in handy moving cause we only took what could fit in the cars.... And the biggest news, DS's dad and I ended up getting back together after some very serious discussions, its going really good, except for being stuck at his parents while we hopelessly apply for house after house.. But hes really good, treats DD amazingly and supports me through my bipolar episodes without a single complaint, I was amazed at how much he had grown up when we first started talking again....

- Welcome Back!
- Congratulations on Drexels, terribly jealous of you!
- Awesome about the new car.......I have a dream of a new car in my future *wistful sigh*
- OMG what does your daughter think about you being back with her dad? Hopefully you guys really work out this time better and everyone is greatly happy!!
Not DDs dad Skip, DSs dad smile DDs dad is a right c word, no matter what I do hes constantly throwing hissy fits at me, won't stop drinking during the weekend (when he has her) and is staying with a mate that he agreed he wouldn't have DD around because of the alcohol abuse... If he fell off the planet I wouldn't bother looking for him :/
ChocLatteMonkey wrote:
Not DDs dad Skip, DSs dad smile DDs dad is a right c word, no matter what I do hes constantly throwing hissy fits at me, won't stop drinking during the weekend (when he has her) and is staying with a mate that he agreed he wouldn't have DD around because of the alcohol abuse... If he fell off the planet I wouldn't bother looking for him :/

There is testimony to my memory :/ By the time i hit reply i had forgotten vital parts in your story :/
Hey there smile

I'm so happy for you that things are going well for you and your kids.

Long time no see, welcome back smile

Great to hear things are going well for you.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Great news all round smile good to see you back.
Great to see you back, and I'm so happy to hear that your life is going well. Hopefully we will see more of you now smile

Forever, for always and no matter what

I wouldn't say my life is going well as yet but at least its on the right track wink

At home off work with a tummy bug today, first one Ive been affected by in years :/ I was sent home yesterday because I almost vommited on a customer lol...

Um trying to think what else has happened, oo I finally had my op July last year which is fantastic! We're currently stuck staying with DPs parents until we find a house and money to move into said house... Omg! I got my glasses smacked off my face at new years, FINALLY paid for my new pair yesterday so I'll get them on the 16th! I'm so excited to see again!!!

What's new with you guys!?!
Sign in to follow this topic