Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Help!! Top or front loader and which brand?

Help!! Top or front loader and which brand? Rss

Hey little egg how is the new machine working out? Pros and cons?

Absolutely love it!!!
I'm not sure that I can think of any cons, apart from the fact that being a front loader DS has access to the dials which isn't a biggy as there is a child lock so he can turn them and it makes no difference, but I am trying to train him not to touch them smile
Pros
Lovely quiet spin
8kg so loads of room
doesn't have the balance issues like a top loader - I've even washed all our pillows - Yay!!
Has a great variety of length of programs and you can change the default heat and spin if you don't like what comes as default with a particular program
Um, I think that's it, but feel free to ask me if it does something that you want/don't want.
Yep very happy with it smile
Also they have a 30 day money back guarantee (through Beko website, that u have to register for) which I found quite comforting, as you really are going to know if you hate something within 30 days. Also 2 year warranty smile

Thanks smile it sounds really good. My washing machine is coming up 15 years old and still going strong but I know surely it can't last forever so thinking ahead for the next one. I would definitely like to use less water and mine easily unbalances which is a PITA so sounds like a front loader may be the way to go. I'm going to bookmark the beko one for reference when the time comes smile

Sign in to follow this topic