Huggies Forum

Sharing is caring *Pic* Rss

You girls are always sharing photos, so I thought I'd let you into my world and share a recent picture of my little princess, Lilah. She is 7mths today! Time has flown!

*removed*

I am so proud of her. We spotted two little bottom teeth coming through on Saturday (the fussiness over the past week or so makes sense now!). She also learnt to say 'dada' (in addition to mum-mum) last week too, which absolutely melted DF - she says it in the cutest little voice. smile

She is just gorgeous smile

Thanks girls grin She is a bit cute I reckon, but I could be biased!

3littlemen wrote:
she is adorable smile
thanks for sharing, yay for teeth hopefully shes happy again for s little while before the next ones come,
its lovely getting to share the milestones with other Huggies families smile

She's still a bit fussy. It took me forever to put her down for her nap today! I ended up having to feed her to sleep. Hopefully she feels better soon. They've only just erupted through. Not sure how long it hurts for sad

Aww she's gorgeous wub

Aw, she is adorable! smile
She's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Teeth hey?! I imagine I have that to look forward to soon. I want to get one of those amber necklaces. I hope it improves for you soon.
So cute. I love her fuzzy hair....adorable xx

Thanks again girls. It's nice to share smile

Slacktarts wrote:
She's so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Teeth hey?! I imagine I have that to look forward to soon. I want to get one of those amber necklaces. I hope it improves for you soon.

Yes, teeth lol...watch out for those buggers! grin It's been taking me a good couple of hours or so to get her down for naps/bed on occasions lately. She use to go down pretty fast. I hear lots of good things about the amber necklaces. I might look into them a bit more.

Pixie Chick wrote:
So cute. I love her fuzzy hair....adorable xx

Haha, her little fro is SO soft. I can't wait until it gets long enough to play with grin

*Mimsy wrote:
What a perfect little bubba with a perfect little name!! Happy 7 months Lilah!!

Aww, thanks hun! smile

That's no good on the sleep trouble, Harry is usually pretty easy to get down now, if I judge all the signs and get him down at the right time. I hope he doesn't change! Still doesn't sleep long though.
Sign in to follow this topic