Huggies Forum

The walking dead no spoilers Rss

OMG I just watch S4 E14 so sad... i had a little cry!! where are you up to?
I've watched all except the latest episode which i will hopefully watch in the next night or so...

May have to watch tonight then.. I was a bit disappointed with the last one!

You know where I'm up to but I'll tell you anyway - Just in case you miss me in your database laugh

S4, Epi 9 grin

S4, ep10. DH makes me wait to watch them with him tongue
T is me wrote:
Tigerlily. wrote:
You know where I'm up to but I'll tell you anyway - Just in case you miss me in your database laugh

S4, Epi 9 grin
Two more weeks and I'll send you the rest grin

Woohoo! Only 2wks already?! Can't wait grin My mum can't either lol - she likes it better than Breaking Bad which surprised me. I thought BB would be more to her taste as she always goes on about how she hates zombie movies huh

Jas. wrote:
Nay, why don't you watch it while he's out and pretend you haven't seen it laugh

That's what T told me to do as well! gasp I also have to wait to watch them with DF. I gave up waiting and had to watch epi8 without him though (he gave me permission haha) and then I watched it with him as well tongue

I've watched season one, episode one grin
50 episodes! Eek! I'm not sure I can. After watching the first episode I kept imagining zombies outside when I'm up feeding at night. Too scary.
T is me wrote:
Tigerlily sorry missed replying to you sad

Yep just two weeks very exciting huh and glad your mum is excited too haha I've watched the first two eps of breaking bad

Enjoying it so far? smile

Jas. wrote:
Nay, why don't you watch it while he's out and pretend you haven't seen it laugh

Haha I'd feel too guilty! I'm going to try and watch another few tonight!
S4, ep14 done! What happened in this episode did not surprise me DH or I. We both knew it would happen at some point.
Yeah I get what you mean. It was done well though
Sign in to follow this topic