Huggies Forum

Easter busy bags Rss

Well what do you think hun wink

Lol! You've got some good ideas on the board smile funny I was just thinking about this the other day

Anyone else interested?

I'll join you girls if I can come up with something easy/cheap ish. Pretty hectic til April so will have a look and see. smile hoping I'll have a chance to look overnight tonight so I can get back to you. smile
I am undecided.... I really want to but not sure if I will have time to pull it off. MIght have to be something super simple... when were you thinkiing to post them?

can I let you know is a day or two?

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Lol hun, as I mentioned in the PM, no im not, so wrong person. Hahaha

Jazool, thats the same as me. I have no free weekends etc til April at the moment. So pretty hectic. But I really enjoy the busy bags so Im going to do some research for a simple activity and see if I can putt it off. smile (and so you guys know, I dont mind if mine arrive late, I know the posting to NZ takes longer so dont stress if youre running late!)
OK, been having a browse. Was innitially struggling for ideas but came up with a list of about 6 that appealed (some from pinterest some from elsewhere) but think I like the idea of hide & seek chick the most so unless someone else wants to do that I will do it.... smile

When are we going to finalize numbers by etc girls?!
Ooh good to have more girls join us

Foxglove the board is a group one started by 3 little men, if you are following her she can add you and you can post to the board as we'll

So we have

3 little men
Double wammy
Fox glove
Supermummy
Jazool?
Kittkatt?

Do you want to add next to your name when you've decided on an activity.

I haven't had a chance to look properly yet.

Do we want to make wed the people cut off? Or later?

Ooh good to have more girls join us

Foxglove the board is a group one started by 3 little men, if you are following her she can add you and you can post to the board as we'll

So we have

3 little men
Double wammy
Fox glove
Supermummy
Jazool?
Kittkatt?

Do you want to add next to your name when you've decided on an activity.

I haven't had a chance to look properly yet.

Do we want to make wed the people cut off? Or later?

I'm in if that's alright. I promise not to be late this time tongue

Forever, for always and no matter what

So does it need to be an easter themed activity or just a normal busy bag?? Just wanting to check before I start researching

Forever, for always and no matter what

Tutu&Lulu wrote:
I'm in if that's alright. I promise not to be late this time tongue

Of course that's fine tutu grin

Tutu&Lulu wrote:
So does it need to be an easter themed activity or just a normal busy bag?? Just wanting to check before I start researching

I think we were going with Easter theme. I sent you the group board on Pinterest if you want to have a look there smile

Sign in to follow this topic