Huggies Forum

Best nappy rash cream Lock Rss

I'm a fan of Curash too. Also if you aren't already try not using baby wipes for a while, just warm water and a cloth smile

Love crash it has always worked for my DD
Bepanthen Ointment (the one in the white box not the blue box). Better than any zinc oxide one I used. Cleared nappy rash very fast. The one in the blue box is called Bepanthen Antiseptic Cream and I didn't find it as effective as the Ointment one.

Hey nai, I love, love, love amolin nappy rash cream. it's more like an ointment. White tube with blue writing. Think it comes in a box when you by it. It's lovely and creamy, oil based and smells amazing. Best of all it works a treat and a title bit goes a loooong way so lasts for ages smile
*misskel* wrote:
Hey nai, I love, love, love amolin nappy rash cream. it's more like an ointment. White tube with blue writing. Think it comes in a box when you by it. It's lovely and creamy, oil based and smells amazing. Best of all it works a treat and a title bit goes a loooong way so lasts for ages smile

I'm a fan of amolin too and think it works a treat, it does contain zinc though. smile

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

A scoop of baking soda in a warm bath then some cornflour after drying/moisturising etc ... Cornflour is amazing! Can see the difference very quickly!
bubbles'n'squeak wrote:
*misskel* wrote:
I'm a fan of amolin too and think it works a treat, it does contain zinc though. smile

+3 to the Amolin, its the only brand of nappy cream I have ever bought and it works brilliantly

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Can i ask why you dont want a zinc one?

I use sudo cream mostly, i rarely used any with dd. With ds if he gets a nasty rash i use daktozin as ive found that is what usually works on him. Only once has it not helped. - having said that he is a different kid. Lol

Ever since dd got her first case of vaginitis i put bicarb in the bath once a week and that seems to be the best defence/ cure for her and occasionally helps ds. Dont ask my why! Lol.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic