Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Adult Acne/ Mild Rosacea apparently caused by stress

Adult Acne/ Mild Rosacea apparently caused by stress Rss

I'm 36 and had a pretty bad breakout not like my ususal monthly breakouts any-way they are more on my cheek areas. Went to dr and they said it looks like mild rosacea most likely caused my stress and prescribed rosex this just irritated my skin. The spots don't budge like normal spots if that makes sense.

I would like to know what other women have done that have been confronted by this. I know don't know what I should be using on my skin cleanser, moisturiser etc.
This may or may not help. I have dermatitis under my nose. I am seeing a dermatologist. She has me washing my face with sorbolene cream. You put some on your hand & mix a little bit of water. She has told my not to use cleansers etc. Just a thought.

I've tried the sorbolene and I do like the way my skin feels afterwards.
I've tried the sorbolene and I do like the way my skin feels afterwards.
I had rosacea in my 30's and applied dermalmd serum which my mom suggested.. I apply it morning and night. I have noticed a difference in color and it did diminish the rosacea some.leaves my skin very soft and smooth.
I am a mommy of 2 and . I have my mommy marks and trying to fade the discoloration of my stretch marks has been a hassle. So far the dermalmd stretch serum is nice and thick. It is also creamy.I am truly satisfied thus far
I know a few masks that can help you.
- Grape Cleanser
Grab a few fresh grapes from your fridge, and you've got an easy facial cleanser. Cut two or three grapes in half and rub the flesh over your face and neck
- Cucumber Face Mask
Make a paste by blending one small cucumber and 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Lemon-Egg Face Mask
This is a great all-purpose acne home remedy that can boost any skin type. "Squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with one beaten egg white
Zinc supplement is also very helpful for treating acne.

Zinc is very important for acne treatment, cell growth and hormone product.

Another home remedy can be tea tree oil, it is also very helpful for removing acne.

https://mattressme.co.uk/

This dermalmd rosacea reduction is an absolute miracle product!VVVVV Very Gentle yet effective. Stops horrible cysts before it causes permanent damage. Very soothing, stops the itching associated with rosacea
There are a few masks that can help you.
- Grape Cleanser
Grab a few fresh grapes from your fridge, and you've got an easy facial cleanser. Cut two or three grapes in half and rub the flesh over your face and neck
- Cucumber Face Mask
Make a paste by blending one small cucumber and 1 cup of oatmeal. By the way I often use this mask, you can store it in tubes or jars, can order from there https://allinpackaging.co.uk/containers/tube/ .
- Lemon-Egg Face Mask
This is a great all-purpose acne home remedy that can boost any skin type. "Squeeze half a lemon and mix the juice with one beaten egg white
Sign in to follow this topic