Huggies Forum

some questions for you :) Rss

Im bored so i thought i might as well start one of these!! smile

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go?

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)?

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them?

4. What is a favourite meal in your household?

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them?

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now?

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile?

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners?

9. What colour is your bedroom walls?

10. Why is huggies so addictive? tongue

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Qld to visit my family, England

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My mum <3

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? Tiny army men dh got them angry

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Apricot chicken and mash and veggies

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? One less meal i have to cook for a while laugh

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? Maybe a brand new car

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? desktop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? Movie night with icecream and junk curled up under the doona

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? blue/green

10. Why is huggies so addictive? tongue I love reading the comments some people make laugh

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Perth...and Vanuatu

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? Mum

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? na

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? spaghetti

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? hmmm good question....brain isnt smart enough to think of a good comeback right now haha

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? cool breastfeeding chair

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? laptop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? dinner at a fancy restaurant with the hubby, then staying at a hotel.

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? brown

10. Why is huggies so addictive? tongue cos its informative and i really wish it wasnt so damn addictive lol

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Melbourne, we going to move there & i want to see it.

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My mum

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? Anything that is loud volume on it, probably buzz got it for little master and i wish i never brought it.

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Roast Beef with vegs with a heap of gravy.

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? You can stay there

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? don't know

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? Laptop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? Go out to dinner and see a movie.

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? white

10. Why is huggies so addictive? tongue You lovely ladies

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Melbourne! I love Melbourne and New York

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My mum

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? A big bird that talks

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Tuna bake, spag bol, BBQ

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? WHAT?!

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? a kenwood mixer for the kitchen

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? Laptop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? Depends on my mood. It would be nice to have alone time and watch whatever I want on tv but sometimes I feel like catching up with friends.

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? a weird red (renting)

10. Why is huggies so addictive? It's nice to see other people are going through the same things as you, to be able to ask questions and it just has a nice homely feel

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Melbourne so i could visit my cousin i havnt seen in 8 years, and then i would go to Japan to see the cherry blossom festival

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? my cousin

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? this singing train thing..... drives me insane

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? nachos

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? o no what the hell did you do?

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? a pool.... so hot

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? laptop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? get all dolled up and go out to a fancy dinner then see a movie that i wanted to see

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? cream

10. Why is huggies so addictive? its very informative and the ladies on here are so lovely to talk to

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? I've only been to Aus once, and I say Noosa! We are honeymooning there too. Other place is either Turkey or Egypt, hard to pick.

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My Nana on my mums side.

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? NA

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Made from scratch Chilli Con Carne on corn chips

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? Probably all expletives haha

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? A new laptop

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? laptop for browsing, but mobile otherwise

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? A bath, candles, reading and junk food!

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? Boring rental house cream =(

10. Why is huggies so addictive? Who knows! Lots to learn!

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go?
Townsville to see DP's family and some friends and Disneyland to take DS to Cars land

My Parents

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them?
This big remote control crane that keeps coming apart and we have to keep putting back together

Spaghetti Bolognaise

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them?
Oh God, what's happened

An even bigger house with a HUUUUUGE yard

laptop

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners?
getting dressed up, out for dinner with friends maybe a movie then somewhere for a yummy dessert

Beige

10. Why is huggies so addictive? Because most of the women on here are lovely and its like catching up with friends smile
1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? Uluru and Egypt

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My mum smile

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? The junk from maccas, my cousins collected them then gave them to my girls. Sweet idea, but crap.

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Macaroni bolognese

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? What did you do????

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? More solar panels. We have off grid solar and rely on a gas generator for back up.

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? iPad

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? A bath, candles, reading and junk food!

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? Timber, we have a loft bedroom so two of the walls are actually the ceiling and one is just open mezzanine.

10. Why is huggies so addictive? Don't know but I'm back again been on and off for over. 5 years now. smile

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Perth (or poss Canberra to visit a new friend), and I have no idea where else!

My niece smile

I can't think of any.

Sushi

Wtf!!

A second car.

Laptop and mobile

A scrummy dinner and awesome dessert!

Off white

10. Why is huggies so addictive? tongue
It's one of those questions that will never be answered!

- WA and overseas would be Africa

- my mum

- zhu zhu pets (they don't shut up)

- chicken pesto pasta

- OMG WTH happened?

- new lounge

- laptop and mobile

- my choice of food, movies, and not being blasted by air con that is too cold tongue

9. What colour is your bedroom walls
- cream ish

10. Why is huggies so addictive?
- where else is funny informative entertaining and supportive smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

1. If you could visit 1 place in australia and 1 place elsewhere, where would you go? I'd love to go to QLD but I'm moving there soon anyway lol. Other than that i think sydney. And I'd love to go to new York.

2. Who is your fav relative (except your dh/dp/df or kids)? My mum or dad I'm pretty close to both of them.

3. What is one of your kids toys that you wish you or someone else never got them? Hmm nothing I can think of.

4. What is a favourite meal in your household? Lasagna

5. If your partner was to ring you from jail what would be the first comment you would say to them? Probably something like " I beg your f***** pardon?! "

6. What is one thing you wish you had but can not afford right now? To have my DH home all the time and not have him working.

7. Desk top computer, laptop or mobile? Well I use an iPad does that count?

8. What would a perfect night be without having to worry about kids or partners? Going for a lovely dinner, watching a movie, having a few drinks and then relaxing in bed watching a movie with chocolate or something lol. Or a theme park evening!

9. What colour is your bedroom walls? Creamy sort of and a blueish feature wall.

10. Why is huggies so addictive? Dunno but there's going to have to be an HA (huggies annoynomous) soon lol!
Sign in to follow this topic