Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Egg Donor and Surrogate needed!!

Egg Donor and Surrogate needed!! Rss

Hi my partner and I have one little boy, but I have had cancer and due to this have had to have a hysterectomy. We are wanting to find an egg donor and surrogate to help us add to our family- a brother or sister for our son. I am a primary school teacher and my partner is a mechanic. We live just north of Mackay, Qld on acreage. We are hoping to start the process of having another bub next year. If you are interested in helping us or can help us with any information please message me. Thanks smile
Hey there, im interested, im 33 wks pregnant at the momment, due in december.
I can understand how you must feel.
I cant be sure at this stage how fit i'll be by next year or weather or not i can give u a guarantee, but i am keen to help if i can make it possible.

Good luck though!

Jyah!

Wow-what a lovely christmas pressie your bub will be!. Are you interested in being an egg donor or surrogate? How many children do you have? Where do you live? Mid next year would be fine. I am very touched, and amazed that someone has replied so quickly.
Hey there, sorry been a while been so busy moving house.
I can be an egg donor for sure =)
I had a son named jye he passed away on his due date due to sids. now pregnant with my second boy, emotional changes and a little hard, but its made life alot more brighter =).
So yes its a great xmas present, as itll be our first xmas ever in our own house =)
I live in mackay, where abouts do you live?

So how have you been health wise after the cancer?
Are you stil under going any treatment?
And how old are you? if you dont mind me asking.

Hope youve had an awesome weekend. grin

Jyah!

I am so sorry to hear about your little boy Jye, that is just horrible. My partner and I moved into our first house together around this time last year-I was heavily pregnant with our little boy Willem. Soon after is when I found out I had a cancer recurrence. I had Willem induced 2 weeks early to have surgery then start chemo and radiation. I am cancer clear again, have been for about 6 months. I have finished all of my treatment. I had a hysterectomy (ovaries, uterus and cervix removed) in September-very drastic, but proven measure to help ensure the cancer doesnt come back. So the emotions of all that are still raw too. This will be our first christmas with our boy Willem also!

So my health is good now just trying to boost my immunity. I am 27. How old are you? We had a quiet weekend at home-Willem is 10 months old now-on the verge of walking, crawling everywhere and getting into everything!! We got a blow up pool and set it up under the gazebo-is big enough to fit mum, dad and bub-will be great, enough to cool off now the days are starting to heat up.

AND WOW-We are in Mackay also, a little north-at the Leap! I hope your settling in well to your new home. Its a great feeling having your own home and being able to do what ya like to it. The packing and un packing is no fun though-I have moved way too many times (with my mums work growing up)-my partner and I have decided to settle in Mackay-for good hopefully! What suburb do live in?

Cassie
Hey how are you going? That photo is lovely-your belly is certainly popping! Hope you are feeling well. Getting excited? Nervous? Certainly is getting close now. My partners brothers wife is pregnant and is due at the end of Nov. If you are ever free for a coffee-we could catch up at Mt Pleasant for a coffee. Before or after bub arrives, whenever you feel up to it. Take care xox
Hey there hope u get this im such a dork with how to send a message on here.

Just wanted you to know i hadnt had any credit on this net stick for a while but i did receive your messages so sorry for the late reply.

HOW ARE YOU =D!?
Yes my belly is popping infact i think it has popped enough haha, im very over it now lol
From enjoying it to just being annoyed with it, uncomftorble tired lazy and unattractive haha.

Whats on the agender for xmas?
what gifts did u get for the lil one?

I am xmas shopping online, and some things arent to bad, im getting my partner a ps3 haha =) he loves his games and camping stuff so he will be all smiles hopefully, although i dont think hes thought of what he is getting me yet, maybe he forgot i should remind him lol =)

so i have 3 weeks to go till my due date, its gonna hurt, and im crapping myself
witch leads me to what i was going to ask you.
How do we see about doing the egg donation, do we both go see a doctor and stuff?
how does it work?
I was looking for seregant mothers for you and i thought hey it would be a good idea to post it in a newspapper or gumtree.com.au

=) i hope your doing really well and having a great week
And coffee sounds great =)
I live near sydney street that side of mackay
But mnt pleasent sounds great anywhere would be good, Im a little shy bad at trying to come up with conversation the first time i meet some one, but come towards the end itll be easy haha.
I dont know when in the last 3 weeks that ill gain the confedence to get out for coffee as my anxiety fails me alot lately, and the car is a no go atm as of this morning because the power steering fell out, but in saying that i shall let you know when the best time will be.

=)

Jyah!

Hi Gypsy,
3 weeks to go that is so exciting-I'm sure you are looking great -but I do remember feeling huge and being soooo ready to get rid of that huge belly-does get uncomfortable at the end hey.

Went shopping yesterday for xmas and birthday pressies for Willem-as his birthday is in Jan-got a truck for him to push along and a little first bike (like flinstone style) and some bath toys. We are travelling down south -brisbane area and northern NSW to visit family.

I have been messaging a few people so may have found a surrogate. I was going to get a referral for the IVF clinic in town this week and hopefully get an appointment soon. So I can ask about the whole process. So I will let you know. What are you planning for Xmas?

Message me when you feel up for a coffee and I can come to your side of town-whatever is easiest for you.
Take care Cassie smile
Oh how luckys will, gets xmas and his birthday one after the other, lucky lucky and loads of fun!

My partners family is in nsw as well, but because bubs will be so fresh out of the womb well we figured we would stay here atleast three months before we visit them in yamba.

Well it sounds as if all is going well with the search of an infant carrier hehe =)
Its so good to hear!
Im even very excited for you.
You know they sell eggs and and sperm over in the us for 7k? thats crazy hey, atleast you wont go broke in australia doing so, that must be so expensive.

For xmas we are going to have a huge xmas breaky lunch and dinner might go down to the beach im not to sure acctually, what could i do having bub so fresh? any ideas? lol

And yes i shall message you about coffee, infact the hospital has the best coffee hahaha im addicted to it, all the other places just dont seem to measure up lol.
I might get a expresso machine and a few deck chairs for the front of the verandah we could sit there all day lol =)

hope your well

Jyah!

Abroad surrogacy much cheaper! And you dont need waiting years. We get the full service for 40 700 euro for our program in Ukraine and our company is Canadian ones. And they give us also full legal support. My relatives have got the baby with their help so I want to do all the same.
It is Canadian Medical Care. Here is the link if it can be helpful

http://surrogacy1.co.uk
Firstly i'm glad to hear that you have a baby.
Secondly i'm sorry to hear about your cancer situation.
Keeping in mind all the complications regarding pregnancy now i think i should go for some other option to have children.
From my last marriage i had many complications regarding pregnancy.
I don't have any other options left so far so surrogacy is the only solution to my problems i guess.
Now at the age of 43 i am married again to someone else and we want a baby of our own.
I know at this age it is quite difficult to have a baby off my own womb.
He agreed to my proposal so i started looking for clinics with good surrogacy records.
I founded many clinics regarding surrogacy and i picked up the few clinics too for further discussion with them.
I contacted many clinics and told them every aspect of our complications.
From their satisfied answers i guess some clinics are the best solution for having a baby.
So i suggest that you people should also do your own research regarding surrogacy and should contact different clinics for further details.
You should also visit surrogacy related clinics. They will help you in your dream of having a baby again.
You can visit biotexcom over the internet. Consult them and tell them about your issue.
Good Luck dear.
I am so sorry to hear about your cancer. this period is really terrifying and horrible.i know well because i have been through it.i was declared infertile because of polyps in my uterus and i had to remove my uterus.so i was unable to get pregnant and give birth.it was my dream to have a baby and that is the reason i researched and found a clinic biotexcom .they helped me having a baby.i had my surrogacy from there and surrogate as really kind and cooperative. i am really happy and calm now.i would suggest you to go and visit their event as they are coming to London on 18 August . tell them your problems.it would be really beneficial for you. good luck to you!
Sign in to follow this topic