Huggies Forum

Body Trim... Rss

Has anyone tried it?

Did it work?
I did it after having DS1, it was fantastic! I lost about 20kg and got below my per baby weight. I found it good because firstly I love meat (lucky) & secondly because I got a day off per week so I could treat myself. I highly recommend it.
Happy to answer any questions
I would like to know more about it. Is it a diet plan rather than a product?
Is it just a high protein diet?

It is a diet plan, what you buy is a book & DVDs which explain the program, etc. it is predominantly high protein, low carbs. You can have carbs at breakfast. Basically you eat protein atleast every 3 hrs, at lunch & dinner you can have salad/vegies with your protein. I ate bacon & eggs on toast for b/fast every day for months, lol!
As long as you like meat, you can cope with this diet, you never go hungry
I did it before my wedding with great results. I will probably do it again after I have this bub. Just might have to modify it a bit to fit in with breastfeeding.
*mum21* wrote:
I did it after having DS1, it was fantastic! I lost about 20kg and got below my per baby weight. I found it good because firstly I love meat (lucky) & secondly because I got a day off per week so I could treat myself. I highly recommend it.
Happy to answer any questions

Today is my first day ive watched 2 of the dvds and its seems they really push the website, do you believe its worth joining the website as i havent yet?

Also the firt three days being the carb detox... what on earth did you eat? it says no fruit and salad and vege
Hey Tiggy, how did you go today??
On my 3 day detox I ate chicken, tuna (lots of tuna), eggs (boiled, poaches,fried), and small red meat portions. Those 3 days are he'll, but once you've done them you'll never do them again!!
If you can make it through the first 3 days, the rest is a breeze. I remember feeling a bit light headed initially.
Xx
Sounds like the Dukan diet. I found this great but I dont mind cutting carbs... also BFing as have an 8 week old so cant do it properly at the mo.
Im up STRUGGLE STREET!!!

Have a very stressful two days but have stuck to the diet i just miss my vege and salad...

I do feel awfully off today and have no energy, the dvd said i should have plenty of energy tongue o idea where it has gone
Keep at it, these days are the worst! You are nearly there. Once you get on the scales at the end of the week it'll be worth it.
Xx
Sign in to follow this topic