Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Today's pointless whinge/vent.I have 2. what are yours so we can offer commiserations to each other!

Today's pointless whinge/vent.I have 2. what are yours so we can offer commiserations to each other! Rss

1. the fact I have to operate a search mission at least once a week to locate dirty school uniforms so that boys dont have to go to school in last weeks unwashed sport uniforms again.How hard is it to put them in the laundry?
2, Fundraising cadbury chocolates which are so cheap that I can always find enough change to get another one- good for the school bad for my hips!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

my whinge for the day. getting abused in the supermarket by the check out girl because i had to pick up my shopping a way she did not like cited oh&s and when i said that I have a disability and could not do it the way she want. she turn around and said i still am going to tell you off. feeling very small and like shit
I'll add a whinge!

Decided to do my face and hair (that doesn't happen often!) so that we could head out to meet friends as soon as I had fed little man breakky. Of course it has to be the morning he sneezes with a big mouthful of weetbix all over me. Not cool!!
my DD1 has lost her school hat AGAIN!!
second time in two weeks. sigh

and DD2's new favourite game is to throw EVERYTHING on the floor, and I do mean everything. I am now not bothering to pack away until the end of the day.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Tesaandbabies wrote:
my whinge for the day. getting abused in the supermarket by the check out girl because i had to pick up my shopping a way she did not like cited oh&s and when i said that I have a disability and could not do it the way she want. she turn around and said i still am going to tell you off. feeling very small and like shit

what a rude woman- dont let her get you down, especially since how you carry your groceries isnt really any of her business?

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

my whinge..

no matter how much i clean the house and tidy things away, DP always comes home and trashes the house somehow!!!
i cleaned the house top to toe yesterday.. and today im standing in the lounge room looking at piles of his work clothes, mud running through from the front door to the backdoor, protien powder all over the kitchen bench and floor, dirty dishes in the lounge room, towels on the dining table and weights in the hallway!!

ARGH!
Sign in to follow this topic