Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. OMFG, teenagers and cars!!! I know I sound like a granny

OMFG, teenagers and cars!!! I know I sound like a granny Rss

I was just walking home from school with my girls and we were walking along a quiet street my DS was running ahead of us to the point that we cross the road. Then a car screeched out of side road just after our spot and did a huge donut -DS loved it and kept running towards it- then went from the donut into spinning twice down the road barely missing cars parked along the road side.
It then stopped without hitting someone and skidded of down the road in a fish tail fashion.
I really thought that after the first spin that they had lost control- I still think they did but got lucky- and were going to run into a car, particularly the one that my son was just beside.
And because I spent the seconds trying to get to my son to save him from the idiots I didn't get the licence plate number. Soooo angry at the idiots and myself for not being able to read the plates.... they are lucky that I didn't because the evidence was all over the road in black.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

if you have your mobile on your and you can take pictures next time you see something like that try to get a photo and give it to the cops, they should be able to zoom and make out enough detail to collar the irresponsible little snots. It takes less time to get a quick photo than it does to try to read a licence plate from a distance.

I would be fuming.

Pugbrat wrote:
if you have your mobile on your and you can take pictures next time you see something like that try to get a photo and give it to the cops, they should be able to zoom and make out enough detail to collar the irresponsible little snots. It takes less time to get a quick photo than it does to try to read a licence plate from a distance.

Now thats an idea. I don't own a mobile- I know! How weird is that- but there are times that I think that I really need one and this is one of those times wink

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Oh my that would of maded me pee my pants. That sort of stuff scares me half to dealth.

They shouldn't be driving.

Sign in to follow this topic