Huggies Forum

WOAH!!!!! This looks different Lock Rss

Been a while since I was last here but just wanted to check in and say Hi. New forum looks......different tongue

Supermummy wrote:
Oooh, another "face" I recognize...

Haha!!! Yeah hey 'Butt Face'!!!!

I'd recognise that rear end anywhere!

Wow! 30 weeks. Gee that went fast. Well for me anyway! Not too long now.

I don't particularly like the new forum but it's not that bad! Main problem is that everyone's leaving! So it's getting a bit quiet!

How's it all going? My last pregnancy was hell! Luckily we were not planning on any more or I'd probably have to reconsider! I guess it makes up for my three easy pregnancies!

Good to see you back here.

Yeah the new layout has freak some members out.

It's getting boring around here anyway

I don't know why places change forums, it always seems to upset old members who then leave...
This happened at another forum I was part of. It was so busy!! Now it can barely get 10 posts a day!

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

Eeek not sure I like it either I just popped on for a visit as I haven't been here since the last forum change was very hard to find general

Supermummy wrote:
Oooh, another "face" I recognize... smile hi pugbrat, how are you?!! smile

Lol forgot about this post tongue

Hey Supermummy.

Doing good, 30 weeks now which is awesome. Loving feeling this little bub moving around even when that does involve feet firmly planted under my ribs tongue

Very much hoping to try for a VBAC ths time, the idea scares me a little but the good news is Speck seems to likes to be head down and feet up most of the time so hopefully they stay like that and come on their own, preferably on time or a week or 2 early but not a week or 2 late, don't think my nerves would handle that lol

boofarama wrote:
Supermummy wrote:
Oooh, another "face" I recognize...

Haha!!! Yeah hey 'Butt Face'!!!!

I'd recognise that rear end anywhere!

Wow! 30 weeks. Gee that went fast. Well for me anyway! Not too long now.

I don't particularly like the new forum but it's not that bad! Main problem is that everyone's leaving! So it's getting a bit quiet!

How's it all going? My last pregnancy was hell! Luckily we were not planning on any more or I'd probably have to reconsider! I guess it makes up for my three easy pregnancies!

30 weeks as gone fast but I am loving this pregnancy, I think even more so after my year from hell last year, even the less pleasant aspects fail to get me down because I am just so damn happy to be pregnant and that everything looks great. I actually got a bit sad when I realized I only have 10 weeks to go lol

Ooohhhhh I did discover one very good thing about hs new rum, I actually stay logged in on the iPad now instead of having to sign back in each time which was a right pain in the ringer. Sadly my iPad typing skills still suck LMAO

Sign in to follow this topic