Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Whats your favorite pregnancy book

Whats your favorite pregnancy book Lock Rss

Hey all, just wondering what everyones fav pregnancy book is. Im looking to get a gift for a friend who has just found out she is pregnant with her first.
I have conception, pregnancy and birth by miriam stoppard, which is a great book, but just wanting to see what other books people have found to be a great help that I can have a look at for her smile

I agree with Nai&Beau grin
I had a couple of "Technical" pregnancy books, But Up the Duff was great!!!
"what to expect when your expecting"' or "pregnancy for dummies"
Up the duff was funny as, I really enjoyed her humour

Up the duff smile

Agreed smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I read SO many books lol. I think up the duff is great too. or you could get her other one, kid wrangling.

The worst pregnancy book I read was 'Oh Baby' by Kathy Fray
I read what to expect when you're expecting, really good.

I'm going to get Up the Duff, haven't read that one yet smile
I like "what to expect when your expecting". It's like a pregnancey bible. smile I also have up the duff but I get sick of reading all the diary entrys.

I like "what to expect when your expecting". It's like a pregnancey bible. smile I also have up the duff but I get sick of reading all the diary entrys.

Its funny my sister said that too, but that was the part i think i loved the most! Well I guess we are all different smile
I'm another one who's going to go with Up the Duff. I got it as a gift when I was preggo with #1 and loved it.

I also like "Raising a Happy Child" by Steve and Sharon Biddulph (not strictly a "pregnancy" book, but has great pregnancy & birth advice and they can continue to refer to it as bub grows)

double

The Pregnancy Bible is my most favourite pregnancy book - I love it even more than Up the Duff or What to Expect When You Are Expecting.
It's got heaps of great info, and good pics as well! I've given it to friends recently who were having their first bubbas.
Sign in to follow this topic