Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Porcelain Pony Rss

So every time I have a drink or even if i dont, i need to pee every 15 /20minutes. Is this normal at 15 weeks pregnant? Don't remember peeing this frequently with my first this early.

So every time I have a drink or even if i dont, i need to pee every 15 /20minutes. Is this normal at 15 weeks pregnant? Don't remember peeing this frequently with my first this early.

Oh yeh...I didnt remember that either but with this one, #2, from about 7 weeks or so i have been on the toilet all day lol It's starting to ease off now, at 17 weeks smile

I think i read in my pregnancy books, at first it happens and then stops as the uterus lifts up off the bladder etc.. and then it happens again as bubba gets bigger! The joys of pregnancy roll eyes

Do you just "need to go"? or are you in pain when you go? The reason I ask is I kept getting UTI's when I was pregnant from about 15 weeks through to 22 weeks and again at about 33weeks.

Do you just "need to go"? or are you in pain when you go? The reason I ask is I kept getting UTI's when I was pregnant from about 15 weeks through to 22 weeks and again at about 33weeks.

Thanks Tory, just need to go. Never had UTI's. What's the symptoms?
Poor thing looks like bubs is just testing your buttons smile

UTI are horrid nasty things youll usually feel it coming on but frequent urination/needing to go as soon as you have been as you feel like your bladder is still full, stinging sensastion when you urinate which may last a little while after you have been and just a general discomfort is what I felt. I hope you never get one!

I hope everything else goes smoothly for you.
ohh no. Sounds awful sad hope i don't get one too. Thanks for your well wishes smile x
Sign in to follow this topic