Huggies Forum

Upset Rss

So we went to have a look at the videos of dd's first bath etc and they are all gone, first bath first giggles rolling over.. Everything but a couple taken on the day of her birthday party. I cried.. Funny thing is the photos we snapped whilst recording the videos are still there, it is just the videos.. sad

Does anyone know who we could take it to in order to see if they can be recovered, I know it is far fetched but I'm heart broken and want to try whatever I can.

Thanks in advance.
Where they on your computer?

Where they on your computer?

if the were on an sd card there is a good chance they can be recovered. you can take them to a camera shop and they can send them away but from memory it was going to cost a fair bit. the other option is to download a program from the internet to recover lost files. I took the second option when i lost a whole card full of photos and i was lucky to recover all but 1 or 2 photos. It was pretty easy to do. Sorry i dont remember what the program was because it was 3 years ago but im sure if you google revovery of data from (the type of card you have) it should come up with something.

I guess it depends on how good you are with technology and where the videos are. If they are on the computer hard drive, i think its a bit harder and i would probably contact a computer guy.

Good luck

mum to one goregous boy

They weren't on the computer, we bought a HD camera cos the shop guy said it was the best quality etc and got it home to discover we couldn't put them on the computer we had, now we have a computer that we can upload them to and no videos to upload sad I feel so silly I didn't some how protect them or get them burnt onto a DVD!

They weren't on the computer, we bought a HD camera cos the shop guy said it was the best quality etc and got it home to discover we couldn't put them on the computer we had, now we have a computer that we can upload them to and no videos to upload sad I feel so silly I didn't some how protect them or get them burnt onto a DVD!

what does it record to

mum to one goregous boy

I think if you took the camera, or if it was on sd card or something similar to a kodak shop they have programs to retrieve lost pictures and videos. I don't know how much it costs though but memories are worth retrieving.
Or I'm sure if you did a google search for how to retrieve lost videos of media cards there would be programs you can download ( sometimes for free ) that look for the lost videos. Some that I've used in the past will show you the videos and then for a small fee will then restore them.
Good luck I certainly know that horrible feeling of losing precious images.

if the were on an sd card there is a good chance they can be recovered. you can take them to a camera shop and they can send them away but from memory it was going to cost a fair bit. the other option is to download a program from the internet to recover lost files. I took the second option when i lost a whole card full of photos and i was lucky to recover all but 1 or 2 photos. It was pretty easy to do. Sorry i dont remember what the program was because it was 3 years ago but im sure if you google revovery of data from (the type of card you have) it should come up with something.

I guess it depends on how good you are with technology and where the videos are. If they are on the computer hard drive, i think its a bit harder and i would probably contact a computer guy.

Good luck

Thank you so much, I'll give it a go. I'll try myself first and then maybe take the card into a shop if that fails.

I think if you took the camera, or if it was on sd card or something similar to a kodak shop they have programs to retrieve lost pictures and videos. I don't know how much it costs though but memories are worth retrieving.
Or I'm sure if you did a google search for how to retrieve lost videos of media cards there would be programs you can download ( sometimes for free ) that look for the lost videos. Some that I've used in the past will show you the videos and then for a small fee will then restore them.
Good luck I certainly know that horrible feeling of losing precious images.

It records to an SD card.
I am not at all concerned at a fee that will be charged, your right it is worth every cent. I know I have the memories in my heart for life but there is nothing like being able to relive them smile
Oh hun, you poor thing, I would cry too! I can only imagine how awful that would be. Hopefully if you take it to a camera shop or computer tech they can get them back or at least point you in the direction of somebody who can. Goodluck,my fingers are crossed for you!

Urgent help needed! I stupidly deleted a folder with awesome photos from the desktop. The recycle bis is empty! Is there any way to get them back?

https://sonicesoap.com/

Once I found myself having too many photos stored on pc and it almost drowned me! So I had to delete some of them. However, I accidentally deleted some photos taken that meant a lot to me. A good friend of mine recommended me to to use https://7datarecovery.com/ to get the lost photos recovered. Worked great for me! Hope it will work for you too!
Sign in to follow this topic