Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Rss

hey did anyone watch 16 and pregnant on sunday?
what did you think of it lol

i thought this could be interesting to talk about lol each week
thats if any one wants too smile
I like Jordan!

They seemed pretty switched on too, but I felt a little bad for her sister...must be hard on her having to share after being so close for so many years.

She actually got married to Brian and they are having a little girl in November...I get bored at work sometimes a few months back so I googled the new season as it was showing in the US.
I really liked her too and I thought her family was very supportive. It is nice to see that she is doing well.
Yeah I watched it, was really good I thought, Jordon is nice and seems to have a very supportive boyfriend. It would be hard for her twin sister to deal with seeing they are so close.

I watched this one and liked it so i googled them and have seen Jordan and Brian got married and she is pregnant again and expecting a little girl now which is cool..
i thought it was good its nice to see a couple making it work and not constantly fighting
i did feel a little bad for jessi but i thought jessi was a little imature like when jordan says i need to learn how to be a mum then jessi goes fine then be a freaking mum and storms off crying

and yeah it is cool that there married and she's pregnant
The next episode with the twins is shocking, the father is an absolute jerk. Dont miss it!

The next episode with the twins is shocking, the father is an absolute jerk. Dont miss it!

yeah i dont plan on it lol its very dramaful he got granted visitation and she took of with the kids and no one could find them but i think there over that now and he gets to see them

I watched this one and liked it so i googled them and have seen Jordan and Brian got married and she is pregnant again and expecting a little girl now which is cool..

Wow that is crazy good for them!!!
http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/05/16-and-pregnant-star-jordan-ward-announces-shes-pregnant-again/

Anyhow I enjoy 16 and preggers and also teen mom me and hubby love watching those shows together every sunday grin.

hey did anyone watch last nights ep with jennifer what did you think?

i thought it wasn't as bad as it had been made out to be and she wasn't a total loon lol but he was a jerk like everyone said imo

hey did anyone watch last nights ep with jennifer what did you think?

i thought it wasn't as bad as it had been made out to be and she wasn't a total loon lol but he was a jerk like everyone said imo

I watched it this morning. He was a jerk. He was making her chose between her family and him. Her parents were controlling as well but for him to carry on the way he did was just wrong.

I watched it this morning. He was a jerk. He was making her chose between her family and him. Her parents were controlling as well but for him to carry on the way he did was just wrong.

yeah i thought they were too i thought that they were being petty with the baby shower thing and you know their her kids she can call them whatever she wants
Sign in to follow this topic