Huggies Forum

crikey !!! Lock Rss

I'm still here! grin

It is much quieter in here these days, but thats not such a bad thing. I think anyway. There is certainly less drama than there used to be. Sometimes it was near ridiculous in here!

But also the Mods seem to be quicker to act these days too so that probably has something to do with it as well.

You would think with less people, we should all be winning Volvo cars and holidays and the like from all these competitions! Whats going on there??! LOL! wink tongue

Oh look its the "desprate house wives!!!" wink wink wink

hohaohha

lol cheeky buggar roll eyes
Wow 3 pages within 30mins!! laugh
Only exciting thing was some silly bugger called Emily was talking sh!t about me on here today LMAO

I havent come on in ages grin ahh bliss LMAO

Only exciting thing was some silly bugger called Emily was talking sh!t about me on here today LMAO

I havent come on in ages grin ahh bliss LMAO

Now I bet everyone is looking for that thread! laugh

Now I bet everyone is looking for that thread! laugh

Hahaha the mods jumped on it pretty darn quick. They must be bored on there computers grin

Bit sad how this has gotten so boring now. I used to be addicted to this place when i first joined. Now i CBF coz i know it will be the same old stuff that was on the day before lol and the same old members driving me nuts lmao!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha the mods jumped on it pretty darn quick. They must be bored on there computers grin

Bit sad how this has gotten so boring now. I used to be addicted to this place when i first joined. Now i CBF coz i know it will be the same old stuff that was on the day before lol and the same old members driving me nuts lmao!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

laugh I agree, however..I still come on here despite seeing the threads still being there the day before laugh
wink

no I dont remember anyone bloke coming on and going burko sad ....must have missed that one !! lol lol

More to say ??? yeah probably true ...I am hard to shut up at times !! ...most of it pretty unusefull crap to lol lol lol I am the queen of useless book of knowlege stuff !! lol lol lol

Oh the Bacon thread !! ??? lol lol ...some bird in Melbourne came on and asked if bacon came from a pig ?? a friend told her that it did and she was wondering if the friend was playing a joke on her :LMAO !! lol lol ...so of course we all proceeded to take the mickey out of her and she got all snooty and told us that people know diffrent things and some of us wouldnt know how to get around melbourne like she does !! LMAO !! .....oh god that was the funniest thread EVER!!! lol lol lol

her name was Pink Creamy Candy!! and she used to start threads about her material possessions eg "had anyone named their real Chloe handbag?" she named her bag "chloe"

hehe. i remember her verywell

Hey Frankie, it's good to see your back

So now you have dragged everyone out of hiding you need to come up with an interesting thread wink There hasn't been much excitement around here for awhile sad

this place is slower then a wet week these days !! lol ll lol

remember when it used to be fast moving and there were like 4 pages of posts per day ??? ....arrhh the good old days when you had to have your witts about you or you were rolled up in a scrag fight as quick as look at ya !! lol lol lol

any "old girls" left ??? smile

I am here on and off!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic