Huggies Forum

crikey !!! Lock Rss

Wow Frankie, you sure know how to whip out members from their hidey hole laugh I havent seen soo many quick replies in ages!

lmao it's kind of like we're all starved of conversation on huggies and it's all coming out now in one big rush blink
Thanks Ness.... All is good!!

And we're in here coz when Frankie posts, ya know its gonna be entertaining grin grin grin

lmao it's kind of like we're all starved of conversation on huggies and it's all coming out now in one big rush blink

laugh no sh!t..soo true laugh

laugh no sh!t..soo true laugh

makes us sound like some sort of addicts laugh

this place is slower then a wet week these days !! lol ll lol

remember when it used to be fast moving and there were like 4 pages of posts per day ??? ....arrhh the good old days when you had to have your witts about you or you were rolled up in a scrag fight as quick as look at ya !! lol lol lol

any "old girls" left ??? smile

sure is quite here nowadays. How are you going?

God I have no idea of anyones names anymore !!! ....

My life when KABOOM in a big way last October and havnt really had a chance to get back on since ..then once whenI did I had no idea who anyone was !!

crap just flows from my brain to my fingers and I type and push enter befroe I have had a chance to re-read ...most things dont make sence ...and when they even look like they are about to make sence ??? you then have the issue of working out my spelling !! lol lol ....a vicious cycle I tell ya !! lol lol lol

hey tracey .....things are good up here in the North !! ...so happy we moved ...sad to leave brisbane behind ...but glad we did it smile

Oh look its the "desprate house wives!!!" wink wink wink

hohaohha

hohaohha

Or house husbands? you cheeky thing

any "old girls" left ??? smile

I'm here!

hohaohha

???? huh ???

I'm here!

My giggles xoxoxooxox